Sidney fiddler

I was just sick of the shit been thrown back and forth

1 Like

I hear ya, brah.

1 Like

Being.

1 Like

Excellent catch, not many would spot that. Are you an English teacher?

1 Like

Whataboutery

What is wrong with you that you are slagging somebody you dont know about their sick dad. Bizarre

3 Likes

Do you need to a ‘calling Mac’ thread to work out what you are trying to say there?

1 Like

Huh?

I wouldn’t let my 7 year old away with that in fairness. If he had said the shit that had been… it would of being fine.

2 Likes

Finally edited into English, you simpleton.

I’m sure his dad is a grand fella. I’m insulting Sidney, not his father. And fuck your whataboutery, he called Labane and myself a peadophile so he has set the tone.

3 Likes

If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.
You have been applauding Sidney_Wankstain’s claims that a poster has set up a child sex ring, is a pedophile and a member of NAMBLA.
Now fuck off before the NOGRA turn on you.

1 Like

“would of”
Good one, subtle I am not a teacher hint.

1 Like

Would of being actually :wink:

4 Likes

Do people actually believe the bullshit line about having a sick father? :joy: There’s only one sick individual in that house, and it sure as shit isn’t good old Pop!

1 Like

You need to reflect on what you are posting and why you are posting it.

2 Likes

I haven’t followed the American politics threads, seems an odd thing for Irish lads to get exercised about (like a Canadian forum discussing hurling) but whatever has gone on must have been vicious, this is terrible stuff lads.

4 Likes

Fleas like you lie down with supporters of paedophilia.

NOGRA contains the word “ogra”, the Irish for youth. We all know what it stands for in your case.

1 Like

Jesus fucking wept.

6 Likes

This is senior hurling pal, according to Sidney_Wankstain at least. It’s not like boards as you say where there is moderation and posters get banned for abusing fellow posters, the only moderation here is banning posters who disagree with the liberal ethos of the admins themselves (the only three posters to have been banned in recent memory hold conservative viewpoints).

If you don’t like the tone and content of the thread, then I would respectively suggest staying out of it. It’s likely to get a lot worse.

3 Likes

This is what happens when @ChocolateMice starts threads.

4 Likes

Yea @ChocolateMice It’s all your fault