Sign in England backers

:smiley:

It seems the most articulate, intelligent and erudite members are getting behind England. West Brits will obviously support Ireland while thick muldoons have been easily duped as expected.

I don’t care who wins this shit but if an England win results in a decrease of starfucking, know nothing about ruggery types all over the place, then good luck to England.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good post.

:clap:

To the death of rugby!

:rolleyes:

It amazes me completely that half the country could support a team like Ireland that has absolutely nothing to do with who they are as people and where they come from.

I played a couple of games of tag rugby one year. Do I qualify?

You follow Celtic, Roma and god knows who else, oh ya, Man City.

Not sure any of them are Irish the last time i checked.

celtic are & roma have the Irish clan so they are more Irish than the west brit rogbee team

They also come from an aeronautical background as well

I’m genuinely incredulous.

No, your just a bluffer, thats all.

Bandage and NCC showing to us again, what level of eejits they are!!!

Signing in. Ronan O Gaga is only a lout.

Obviously lads can pretend who they want to be on an anonymous internet forum but I’d nearly be certain that the vast majority of lads here, including class warriors like KIB Man, Bandage and NCC would come from thouroughly middle class backgrounds and would be definitely considered middle class at the moment, working in professional jobs and holding degrees and what not. Therefore they have far more in common with most of the Ireland rugby team than, for instance the Irish soccer team most of who would come from working class council estates.
Middle class guilt I think they call it.

Very well said, i’ve been saying for a long time this place is wall to wall with bluffers and hypocrites.

'Mon the England:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgxrRWTM0o4

The race of rugby jocks and peroxide blonde tarts from Foxrock led by Drico and the gang are utterly detestable. Class, for me, has nothing to do with it. Though growing up middle class and growing up attending a €5000 per year school like Blackrock are light years apart.

Anyway. Come on England.

John Barnes’ rap was clearly written with rugby in mind. Listen to the lyrics.