šŸ‡®šŸ‡· Sign in Iran backers

The British Embassy in Tehran is on Bobby Sands St.

1 Like

Iran sure is involved in a lot of wars at the moment for a country thatā€™s so worried about the human cost of war :thinking:

Iran hasnā€™t started a war since 1738

How many wars has the US started since then?

Iran is currently at war in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq & Yemen

1 Like

Are you seriously trying to make a case that Iran is a bigger warmongerer than the US? :smile:

Weirdo

Oh Khomeini, my Khomeini.

1 Like

The Iranian women that pass through the airport are gorgeous. Fellas need to factor that in to their thoughts here I feel

It doesnā€™t have to be black and white mate they can both be cunts

Who said they couldnā€™t?

Thatā€™s a very black and white view

The Middle East is full of headbangers but the Iranians are a proud and honourable bunch who have remained steadfast and strong during decades of American interference.

They cannot be bought, they will not be bought - death to America.

3 Likes

Iā€™d be happy enough if they just blew Trumpā€™s brain out, and then the pair of them could call it quits

They Yanks could call it a draw like in Monty Python

Actually, to blow somebodyā€™s brain out, theyā€™d have to have one in the first place

So thatā€™s a bit of a pickle for the Iranians

US has followed up with a couple more bombings targeting Iranian militia figures in Iraq tonight

Problem with bloody America is they have to constantly nursemaid ā€™ the chosen peopleā€™ and will continue back the bastards,so the merry go round continues,and itā€™s not American civilians who will bear the brunt of all this

Yes!

USA.USA.USA

1 Like

Iā€™d say Bobby would have murdered one of those.

3 Likes

Do they use lean beef I wonder.

Not a chicken amongst them

Probably the finest ensemble of microphones Iā€™ve ever witnessed.

2 Likes