🇮🇷 Sign in Iran backers

With all the RA heads on here I’m sure you will all be throwing support behind Iran in this world cup.

Can’t spell Iran without IRA, I guess, and they have a big screen erected on Bobby Sands Street.

Also acceptable are:
BRAzil
AustRAlia (minus points for the flag)
HonduRAs
FRAnce

Watched the film “Argo” earlier today.

Signing in.

Definitely my favourite Islamic country.

I used to shout for them during the Iran Iraq war.

Will you be shouting for them when the UK/US Iran war starts?

I always shout against the Tans.

1 Like

always had an oul bit of a grá for the Persians

Hon Iran.

1 Like

Not my favourite international war team but not the worst crowd either

I’d be up for them against the Saudis and the US in the same sort of way I’d always support Bayern Munich against Real Madrid in a Champions League tie

1 Like

Best looking women on earth

1 Like

Let’s fucking kill these yank pricks. :gun:

1 Like

Putin’s Irish undercover agents are emerging from the shadows.

Hopefully Ireland’s security forces are on high alert.

Undercover?

I’ve always been a huge fan of Vlad.

I’m up for Iran in the same way I’d have been up for the Soviet Union against the Nazis in World War II

1 Like

I do find it interesting that a particular poster hasn’t been able to bring himself to say that he would have supported the Soviet Union’s defeat of the Nazis in World War II

He’s been offered two chances

Speaks volumes I think

Stalin and Hilter were both murderous bastards mate, both killed many millions of their own populations (Stalin far more than Hitler). The only reason Stalin fought Germany was he was attacked, he would have been quite happy to see the Nazis control all of western Europe, and indeed signed a pact before the war to that effect.

You have a shocking ignorance of history, what a waste of taxpayer’s money on your free education.

And still you can’t bring yourself to say that it was a good thing that the Soviet Union defeated the Nazis

Imagine that, a poster literally cannot bring himself to say the defeat of the Nazis was a good thing

I mean how fucked up would you have to be

You’d want to have your ducks in a very tidy row before instructing your followers to lay seige to the American embassy

Meh, easy enough to just burn the place down