Sign in Limerick backers

No shit

Unprecedented.

Are you Limerick cunts seriously not going to engage for the next 2 weeks? Ye are ruining this for us.

:ronnyroar:

1 Like

From 500 posts a day before the semifinal to zero before the final. I truly hope the team doesn’t follow their shit togging lead, twould be good to see a decent final like last year.

Well there’s obviously been PMs flying around ordering this omerta so the least @Rocko could do would be to publish them for everybody’s amusement.

3 Likes

There’s certainly precedent set for such an act.

1 Like

who was that again, didn’t he leg it to oz afterwards?

Leave them off ta fuck. Shows how much they’re shitting it,they’ve an awful lot to lose if they get beaten Sunday week, things will settle in Munster next year and they won’t be as lucky, may not get to Croke Park at all.

Who’s your tip for 2019 @Brimmer_Bradley?

Based on the way 2018 panned out I can see Carlow or someone like that making it to the final, their opposition? Hard to call, possibly one of Tipperary/Cork/ Waterford/Galway/Kilkenny.

1 Like

@glasagusban : “guys we have to keep it down between now and the final, Any talk about it to be done in private don’t want to jinx the team by making our scutter talk public”

@anon61956325 : “Ok good idea, we’re going to smash those Galway bastards tho arent we”

5 Likes

My PM was deleted before I had a chance to read it, :confused:

Batt and family are in. Bored with you cunts though especially the tracksuited cunt.

What a shock, we were such good mates

Nice of you to give the family permission to follow the team though

Fuck off cunt.

Good one batt, are the family still sniggering away at your pigshit views?

No but they are sniggering at a thick cunt that posted a photo of himself with a running commentary on what he was doing up in Knockfierna with his flea ridden mongrel.
Fuck.
Off.
You.
Cunt.
Of.
Cunts.

10 Likes

Are you even more stupid than I give you credit for?

You brought me up tonight you thick thick halfwit cunt. If you don’t want o deal with me don’t mention me in every second post. I want nothing to do with you, I think you’re a very strange and possibly dangerous man, please stop stalking me.

Oh I’m backing Limerick by the way.

2 Likes