Unfortunately one of the Limerick gang has replied to the email instead of the PM and sent a whole stream of PM conversations to my mailbox again. Nograesque, though unfortunately the content seems to be harmless, rural drivel.
Delete them altogether, it wouldn’t be fair to publish the content.
In me hole. Post em up ta fook.
Fair enough. I suppose the only thing to do is get @Mac to do a deep dive on the “private” PMs so.
Just got the PMs off Rocko, harmless typical bogger shite alright alright. Only interesting part was that any limerick lad who breaks the omerta has to scrub-brush @HBVs dock martins as a ‘punishment’
In, this is our year
Fair enough. I suppose the only thing to do is get @Mac to do a deep dive on the “private” PMs so.
I already have been.
Us?
Me and you, brah.
Just to make sure we are on the same page
You are from Galway?
Yep although still deciding how I’ll play the next 2 weeks.
No but they are sniggering at a thick cunt that posted a photo of himself with a running commentary on what he was doing up in Knockfierna with his flea ridden mongrel.
Fuck.
Off.
You.
Cunt.
Of.
Cunts.
![]()
Sign in @Tassotti
Hon the Treaty.
In
Signing in.
In.
Undecided
@Joe_Player would be in like Flynn here
