Sign in people backing S Africa over the Brits

signing in

Signing inā€¦

Signing in

Hereā€™s hoping the Safrics humiliate the Brits particularly the so called Irish that are representing her majesty.

When is the meal on HMS Minerva planned?

[quote=ā€œKIB manā€]Hereā€™s hoping the Safrics humiliate the Brits particularly the so called Irish that are representing her majesty.

When is the meal on HMS Minerva planned?[/QUOTE]

;):clap::wink:

whatever it is SA are competing against the Brits in Iā€™m with SA

Yes please.

Hopefully South Africa will destroy the racist, oppressive, colonial bastards.

Signing in.

I support SA for their free and multicutral society unlike those racist oppressive brits.

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]Hopefully South Africa will destroy the racist, oppressive, colonial bastards.

Signing in.[/QUOTE]

as someone who lives in israel i also have to sign in and agree with bandage, israel, as a democracy and a country committed to free speech and that also strongly disagrees with any form of discrimination would along with bandage want south africa to destroy the racist , oppressive, colonial bastards that are the british lines:pint:

hopefully the wonderful free thinking, progresssive Boer people will all be joining eugene terre blanche and his other warriors in celebrating on saturday evening in the Transvaal

The exact sentiments that I tried to put across in my previous post.

You look at multicultural South Africa, the rainbow nation, and then compare it to the shocking racism being perpetrated against Romanians in Britain at present.

South Africa all the way, no doubts whatsoever.

Shame on you all - bar the noble nine

Fucking depressing stuff on this thread.

387 members on here - take away duplicate and inactive accounts and that probably falls to about 46 members.

Yet, only 9 of us are brave enough to stand up and shout, ā€˜No moreā€™.

Kudos to north county corncrake, Chocolate Mice, dancingbaby, KIB Man, McGeady1916, Thrawneen, The Runt, mickee321 and myself.

The rest of you are silent supporters of Britainā€™s racist, oppressive and colonial shame, manifested in the disgusting concept of the Lions.

Sickening.

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]Fucking depressing stuff on this thread.

387 members on here - take away duplicate and inactive accounts and that probably falls to about 46 members.

Yet, only 9 of us are brave enough to stand up and shout, ā€˜No moreā€™.

Kudos to north county corncrake, Chocolate Mice, dancingbaby, KIB Man, McGeady1916, Thrawneen, The Runt, mickee321 and myself.

The rest of you are silent supporters of Britainā€™s racist, oppressive and colonial shame, manifested in the disgusting concept of the Lions.

Sickening.[/QUOTE]

sickening indeed

I couldnā€™t give a tuppenny fuck who wins. I just hope that clown Hector and that other tools dvd sells as well as porkbellys in Kabul

• 1:thumbsup:

could not give a bollox who wins but have no interest in the ā€œLionsā€

up the bouncers

:clap: for the British Empire.

I donā€™t really care.

Whatā€™s the point with the lions? If they win, big deal 4 countries beat 1 - itā€™s hardly an achievement. Losingā€™s obviously not much fun.

Then thereā€™s the big problem of joing with the tans.

Then thereā€™s the fact that the sportā€™s retarded.

I just donā€™t get it.

The only pity is O Gara isnā€™t starting to get to see him getting smashed up. Such a pity.

Signing in.

I thought Bandage supported the lions?