Sign In Wales Backers

let me put my cards on the table- i cant stand the welsh, vile people, vile place - their duplcity of nationhood sickens me & i dont think that they should be allowed compete in international sports as they arent a country

however i really hope they defeat the west brit ireland rogbee team

sign in fellow Wales backers

Did someone say onions?

you want another week of thread hijacking?

:wink:

was just testing you

Your a very angry man Ncc, whats the reason?

lifes been cruel to me

I have never given a shit about a rugby game in my life so I donā€™t particularly care if Ireland win or not. Large parts of rugby culture and the bandwagonism that goes with it are a mixture of sickening and embarrassing so thatā€™s worth considering. At the same time, thereā€™s loads of Leinster born lads on the Irish team that deserve to win a Grand Slam and itā€™s a real ā€˜once in a lifetimeā€™ type opportunity to win one of these - even though the tournament takes place every year, only has 6 entrants and Wales have won 2 of them in the last decade.

So, balancing things up - youā€™ve got the elitist rubbish that goes with the game, the collars and chinos brigade element of the support, the other turf munching ā€˜game of the peopleā€™ inbred, bogger crowd from Munster, a traitor coach, a bandwagon crowd ā€˜who wouldnā€™t miss this game for the worldā€™ even though they donā€™t go to any other away games and a load of birds who think they understand the game. But on the other hand, youā€™ve got a true Irish hero in Brian Oā€™Driscoll. All in all, I go back to my initial sentence - I donā€™t give a shit who wins this muck.

Rugby elitists are fools. Im better than all of them.

Great post Bandage. Ireland all the way for me though, I hope the goys do it

Yeah, super post Bandage. Sums it up well.

Iā€™m up for Wales. As well as everything else, went on holiday there 7 times when we were kids and Iā€™d love them to be celebrating a famous victory on Saturday in Llandudno, Tenby, Rhyl, Porthmadog and Haverford West.

Ronan o Gara after missing the easy kick to win the European Cup against Northampton. (O Gara was 0 from 4 for the day, with Munster losing by a point)

ā€œThere was no slagging from the Leinster or Ulster fellas but secretly Iā€™m sure some of them were glad Munster lostā€¦Over the years Iā€™v built up friendships with Leinster and Ulster guys but behinds it all lies a hugh rivalry, You can be fooled sometimes by appearances. Why would they want us to win.ā€

Both reasons why ā€œIrelandā€ will not win the Grand Slam can be gleaned from the above.

1. They are not a proper team.
  2. O Gara will bottle it.

[quote=ā€œtipptops*ā€]Ronan o Gara after missing the easy kick to win the European Cup against Northampton. (O Gara was 0 from 4 for the day, with Munster losing by a point)

ā€œThere was no slagging from the Leinster or Ulster fellas but secretly Iā€™m sure some of them were glad Munster lostā€¦Over the years Iā€™v built up friendships with Leinster and Ulster guys but behinds it all lies a hugh rivalry, You can be fooled sometimes by appearances. Why would they want us to win.ā€

Both reasons why ā€œIrelandā€ will not win the Grand Slam can be gleaned from the above.

2. O Gara will bottle it.[/quote]

:wink:

valid points

That was 9 years ago TT*ā€¦He was 22, young and inexperienced, there is no comparison between the 2000 vintage and the 2009 vintageā€¦

You say Ireland are not a proper team as there is no country called Ireland, going by your logic so Wales wouldnā€™t be a proper team as well

[quote=ā€œtipptops*ā€]Ronan o Gara after missing the easy kick to win the European Cup against Northampton. (O Gara was 0 from 4 for the day, with Munster losing by a point)

Tipptops hates Rugby, Irish Rugby, Munster Rugby and Oā€™Gara, but yet he reads from his autobiography.

Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again; to hate someone you have to first admire and/or love them.

[quote=ā€œThe Pukeā€]That was 9 years ago TT*ā€¦He was 22, young and inexperienced, there is no comparison between the 2000 vintage and the 2009 vintageā€¦

You say Ireland are not a proper team as there is no country called Ireland, going by your logic so Wales wouldnā€™t be a proper team as well[/quote]

Rugby is the national sport of Wales, they are well entitled to play it.

O Gara also botled it two weeks ago against England.

[quote=ā€œLockeā€]Tipptops hates Rugby, Irish Rugby, Munster Rugby and Oā€™Gara, but yet he reads from his autobiography.

Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again; to hate someone you have to first admire and/or love them.[/QUOTE]

so do you hate nazis?

[quote=ā€œtipptops*ā€]

O Gara also botled it two weeks ago against England.[/quote]

How did he bottle it, he had an off day but yet did enough to help Ireland win the game, I would consider bottling it as missing a straight forward goal chance in the dying moments of a munster or all ireland final to win the gameā€¦Didnā€™t some tipp lad do that twice in the one year?

I won a pool tournament in Kiln Park holiday resort in Tenby, Wales, about 15 years ago. That would probably have me egging on Wales a bit, if I cared about rugby football.

I love the way Wales are not afraid to say out exactly what they think.

Direct Quote from Gatland - "the Irish players are the ones the Welsh dislike the most.ā€

O Gara has two big fat European Cup medals going chingchang in his gear bag Tipptopsā€¦