Significant people's (not celebrities) deaths

Christ

5 Likes

Ah here!!.

1 Like

Fair play to @The_Most_Infamous, he’s after schooling @KinvarasPassion and @TreatyStones here. Did you ever hear of something similar in Clare mate? Some sort of curse? Maybe it was an urban legend. You’d be the right man to do some research perhaps.

I’d say the remaining pair living are looking over their shoulders at this stage. Putting them into the Aras Attracta home in Kiltimagh would speed things up you’d imagine.

10 Likes

Paddy Prendergast lives in Tralee. Dr Padraic Carney in the US.

Informative rating.

Down footballer Peter Turley has died suddenly RIP

Former Down footballer. The current down footballer of the same name is alive and well.

Apologies, meant to say former

Bulgaria defender and general cult hero Trifan Ivanov has died, aged just 50 :cry:

Oh that’s sad news.

Very sad. I met him a good few times, an absolure gent. He was completely under appreciated as a coach. Was absolute years ahead of people but wasn’t listened to.

Wonder did he have some alcohol issues as he showed all tge signs of it last time i saw him and that recent photo there would indicate the same. Very sad. RIP

Some nice speculation there Kev.

3 Likes

So what? Its what i observed. He was in clear unhealth, and was as red as a turkey. I know nothing else to do that other tha booze.

Some nice hush hush, learn nothing from those who passed, narrow minded Irishness right there.

1 Like

RIP Commandant Lassard

2 Likes

Quite right Kev. It’s far more open-minded to wildly speculate about what happened to the recently departed.

3 Likes

But its not wild

He was a funny man. R.I.P. George.

Indeed, the World needs more people like Kev. I look forward to a future where we all go around character assassinating dead men based on hunches.

Funny how?