Significant people's (not celebrities) deaths

Two on the bounceā€¦

Former Playboy and Sports Illustrated model, Katie May. She loved getting them out on Snapchat and there will be a huge pair of voids on my daily commute to work moving forward.

Probably not the time to be posting pics @myboyblue, but Iā€™ve provided the link below for illustrative purposes.

This was one of my favourites;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA70NWfJ0ye/

So basically snapchat is just for people to show their willies and diddies?

Itā€™s also for people who like to look at willes and diddies.

Aint technology grand.

Fr Peter Quinn died earlier this week. Only two members of the Mayo 1950/51 All Ireland winning teams left now.

Theyā€™d want to watch themselves

Dave mirra, who most people with a PlayStation will remember, has topped himself

Didnā€™t some priest put a curse on them that while any member of that team is alive, Mayo would never win an All-Ireland?

1 Like

Really? Never heard that

5 Likes

I heard that before as well, @cmontofuck isnā€™t spoofing there.

Donā€™t believe it obviously but that rural myth is out there.

Never heard it, made up Iā€™d say

2 Likes

100% made up pal , but I genuinely have heard it said before.

Something to do with disrespecting a funeral Iā€™m nearly sure was the reason given for the priest putting a curse on them :worried:

@KinvarasPassion

http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=200695

1 Like

Christ

5 Likes

Ah here!!.

1 Like

Fair play to @The_Most_Infamous, heā€™s after schooling @KinvarasPassion and @TreatyStones here. Did you ever hear of something similar in Clare mate? Some sort of curse? Maybe it was an urban legend. Youā€™d be the right man to do some research perhaps.

Iā€™d say the remaining pair living are looking over their shoulders at this stage. Putting them into the Aras Attracta home in Kiltimagh would speed things up youā€™d imagine.

10 Likes

Paddy Prendergast lives in Tralee. Dr Padraic Carney in the US.

Informative rating.