He’s like a watered down @THE_LINK_WALSH

RIP Lyra McKee

1 Like

Pointless

‘Dissidents’

Call them what they are, murderers.

1 Like

@Special_Olympiakos might be interested in this

There was obviously some sort of conspiracy going on here, at least if one is to believe Gemma O’Doherty

I think it’s obvious Leo Varadkar enticed the dead journalist to become a martyr to discredit anti-vaccine people and Brexit, or something

And Pelosi was definitely in on it too

4D chess yet again

She was not an intended target therefore her death was not murder. The act was that of a lone nutcase armed with a handgun firing indiscriminately. Anybody could have been hit. This does not for one moment mitigate the heinous nature of this crime.

Another fucking idiot.

6 Likes

Jay Geils guitarist of the J Geils Band died a few days ago. He’s in the background about half way through this. RIP.

https://youtu.be/BqDjMZKf-wg

Source ? I thought he died a few years back

Fuck it, you’re right. James Woods tweeted it during the week. Anyways let’s remember him on his two year anniversary.

Cunts are only calling them dissidents in an effort to somehow legitimise her murder.

2 Likes

To be very technical about it, I’m fairly sure that reckless endangerment of other people’s lives while attempting to kill somebody else is enough for murder in this country.

For example you blow up a roadside bomb intending to kill a soldier and you kill a civilian instead. I’m fairly sure you can be done for murder.

I wouldn’t have justified the simpleton cunts existence with a reply myself, but there you go.

Feargal Quinn, ex Superquinn boss.

@Sidney will be devastated. He shopped there right till the bitter end.

RIP Feargal.

Thankfully Joyce’s are keeping the premium grocery shopping experience alive here in Galway.

1 Like

A really lovely man. Most people who shopped in Superquinn over the years will have a story about meeting him I’d say.

1 Like