Simon Harris

1 Like

It’s him alright. Good spot.

17 Likes

I found it a chilling photo. I’d have no interest in politics at all and can’t really stand any of them on any side but I fair feel sorry for him.

1 Like

Very creepy voice.

He’s not doin too bad in fairness -

He gets it fair bad apparently. Does a few days a year in hospital with it.

It’s a horrible disease, there’s cases where people have most of their intestines removed.

Who ya telling.

1 Like

He does , I ve spoken to him on occasion where its blatantly obvious hes uncomfortable but Carries on.

I’d have good time for him for what that’s worth in this scenario !

3 Likes

I think him having Crohns disease, his brother being slightly autistic and Leo doctor being Taoiseach has us slightly ahead of the curve. They know conditions, treatments and measures and have acted accordingly in comparison to UK and US

6 Likes

They also might be more inclined to listen to the experts as from personal experience or education they at least have an idea what they are talking about.

1 Like

As a real hater of fine Gael, I think he is a good guy.

3 Likes

that’s tough. It usually gets worse too and not better.

Up to recently I felt he was one of the most incompetent ministers in cabinet. I’ve done a 180 on that. He’s doing a sterling job.

6 Likes

Simon is doing gods work

1 Like

he stepped up when most people shit themselves. I always have great respect for him for what he done for people with CF

8 Likes

He’s out there on the front line, being visible, making decisions, right and wrong ones, he’s human, he’s doing his best. Fair play to him

7 Likes

Another one of the great Harrises along with Rolf, Steve and Richard.

He’s done wonders for the Harris name in Fine Gael.

He has a young enough child at home too that I presume he’s seeing very little of at the moment. For a fella who’s been ridiculed at from all sides over the past few years he’s been very good the last few weeks. His calling out of the banks was brilliant. Like I said before, it’s like he knows he’s fucked either way know so is just going with instinct rather than some pre-rehearsed shite.

Didn’t know about the Crohn’s disease. An awful affliction of a yoke. Wouldn’t wish it on anyone

8 Likes