Sinead O Connor

whats her number, I can give her the help she needs

6 Likes

Bang her up on Facebook there, think sheā€™s in the States at present though mate.

Heart dropped when I saw this thread was bumped with a few replies in a couple of minutes,
What a voice, one of the GOATs in that regard.

1 Like

Listening to the Lion and the Cobra this morning.

What a talent.

2 Likes

ā€œhorse it into me bossā€. This sounds like a job for @ChocolateMice

4 Likes

Or any lad from Kilmallock.

Pot kettle

Exactly.

Dr Phil is treating Sinead, everything should be grand lads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hss-csMYPE

Allah akbar. I fully support Ms. Davittā€™s decision.
Itā€™s a funny thing that TFK has someone to support every possible position, except no Islamist.

I suppose there was nothing else left for her to try. Sure why not, maybe sheā€™ll find some solace in the religion of peace.

2 Likes

She was a fine looking woman a quarter of a century ago, but the move to the burka is timely

2 Likes

Another sad attempt to remain relevant.

1 Like

When I read the headline I thought to myself, didnā€™t she already do that a couple of years ago?

I donā€™t think so. I think she is genuinely messed up and I feel for her. She had a incredible voice, arguably up there with the very best female voices so she will always have the respect of many.

2 Likes

RIP

6 Likes

Sheā€™s had a ten year head start in all the other feminists, so this is the eventual outcome.

In what way do you think this is an attempt to remain relevant? Has she a large Muslim fanbase do you think?

1 Like

The poor woman is mentally ill ā€¦ Now thereā€™s argument to be had to say all Muslims are mentally ill ā€¦ but Sinead truly is mentally ill.

Well sheā€™s back in the news isnā€™t she?

2 Likes