Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

Really? It’s nothing to do with getting up in morning. Even other parties like SD have called it out as referencing sexuality.

The tweet sent by Mr Stanley following Mr Varadkar’s election as leader of Fine Gael read “Yippee 4 d tory. it’s Leo. U can do what u like in bed but don’t look 4 a pay rise the next morning”.

Sinn Fein have created this culture. It’s not good for anybody but they can’t start the game and then run away when they don’t like where it goes.

Stanley is guilty of being an eejit and that’s about it. That’s never been a disqualifying offence in Irish politics.

What did he say that was homophobic?

1 Like

Good old Jim

Point out the racism there kid ? Seriously

As I’ve said I can see why they call it homophobic for political advantage but it’s not really. The racism however is just as serious and Simon says it’s in there. Where ?

That’s the tweet? Fucksake :roll_eyes:

1 Like

To me that looks like Stanley is saying that Fine Gael are using a liberal stance on social issues such as gay marriage - a stance which is popular with young people - to mask a general anti-worker stance. Which is a fair enough point of view. It’s done in an inarticulate way but it doesn’t reference Varadkar’s sexuality and to call it homophobic seems to me to be nonsense.

Is that not a reference to the Councillor during summer on the podcast?

You should have to pass a spelling and grammar test to be a public representative. Imagine an elected individual composing that tweet, regardless of the content of it

3 Likes

Is the racism a reference to this?

1 Like

SF’s issue is they’ll have to stick with their simpleton TDs that they didn’t expect to get elected in the last election for the next one now

1 Like

They’ve much more experience now

I hope not.

1 Like

All 3 moments show him as a complete simpleton anyway

Where’s the racism there?

The Spin Fein bots have been released on tfk.

1 Like

Cc @artfoley

Is that Eoin O Broin. ??