Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

I’ve always wondered about how he was found …

Sure

he shouldve been found under 2 foot of sand in a beach in louth

Best dont get too close pal. For your own safety.

Would ye ever go to the Hiland? Or was it even open that time :see_no_evil:

It was a burst of full auto. My belief is that it was accidental. It doesn’t make what happened less wrong.

I was often down in the Hiland, usually on a bus from Dromina, grand sing song on the way back

1 Like

i cant see accidental at all. the spread of bullets indicates controlled spray. the other thing is, if it was an accident, why would you point a loaded weapon with your finger on the trigger. walsh has form for for firing on gardai from when hugh hehir got capped.

In other news seemingly Tipperarys new shinner TD took his seat and promptly fell asleep in it. Allegedly. He wouldn’t be used to the early morning starts. The craytur.

5 Likes

I think tis still going. You’ve no business going up there unless you had a lift home sorted. A lad I know walked from the Hiland to about the Bog Cross one night…

If I went up there I’d feel old inside there and I’m only 24 :fearful:

1 Like

I don’t know about that. Those yokes are anything but controllable on full auto.

Jacob Rees Hog.

The spread of bullets is more indicative of controlled shooting. If it was uncontrolled the gun would have in all likelihood gone upwards, not sidewards

We dont train our boys to accidentally fire.

Can anyone who supports FFG explain what happened with the investigation to the Dublin Monaghan bombings?

2 Likes

From my recollection of what was said at the time, it was one burst that was fired. He poked the barrel of the gun into the car and fired immediately. The barrel would rise with recoil strafing both occupants. It makes more sense that it was accidental in my mind.

it went across and down, not consistent with accidental

You mean you love the bits the tans decided you could call your own

5 Likes

Ooooft

1 Like

Headshot

1 Like