Sinn Féin

[quote=“Bandage, post: 425433”]
I read it in someone’s house pal. I didn’t buy it*.

*I do acknowledge this is a stock excuse for reading that shit but it is true in this instance. You must believe me.
[/quote]Of course i do mate

Not to mention their disgusting dismemberment of Sean Lemass.

One of their ‘spectaculars’ would have to be their shooting three teenage boys in the head. Their crime? Pasting up some republican posters in Dublin.

It’s time the Fine Gael-perpetrated massacre at Ballyseedy became the hot topic of Irish political discusson.

It is nauseating listening to their po-faced earnestness regarding British apologies for this and that yet they have never apologised for the murderous actions of the government in the Free State era. They even denied the simple mercy of an open coffin funeral to the patriots they murdered. Sickening.

They also have fascist roots and shamefully covered up the truth about the Dublin and Monaghan bombings. But I guess that’s all part of our maturing as a nation.

Sean Lemass’s brother Noel, I presume you mean. Abducted and murdered by the shadowy Oriel House Gang. Our first State sponsored secret police force. Led by one Ned Coogan, father of Tim Pat.

it must have been a terrible atmosphere back then?

did you just keep the head down mate?

Gerry Kelly with some old fashioned intervention - climbing onto a police landrover bonnet today after a young lad was arrested at a protest against an orange march. Quality from Gerry. (Skip to about 4 minutes if you’re not interested in the background).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K2juHYzDKs

[quote=“Rocko, post: 790384, member: 1”]Gerry Kelly with some old fashioned intervention - climbing onto a police landrover bonnet today after a young lad was arrested at a protest against an orange march. Quality from Gerry. (Skip to about 4 minutes if you’re not interested in the background).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K2juHYzDKs
[/quote]

yet cunts like hoirsebox cheered on the brits today

I see Tubridy’s cousin has became a Provo.