Site Problems

I will when I get out whatever is stuck up it

I have had the same issue over the last few days. Its grand though as it gives me time to stop and think about why the fuck am I bothering to reply. Usually end up just closing the browser and carrying on with my life. A win for me and the forum no doubt.

3 Likes

Happens me too. Usually thinks the finger is higher up the screen than it is.

I’ve been meaning to post this for ages @rocko. Same thing. I’m finding when I go to hit reply the it taps into the body of the text and won’t allow reach the reply or bin buttons. I’ve to closed the tab in chrome altogether and open a new one.

2 Likes

So this is when you’re in the composer when you’re replying yeah? And then then when you hit Reply to submit it? And always on Android?

Yeah, it’s like it can’t deal with the keyboard app opening up and has pixel issues

It’s like when you go to tap reply and it detects the tap as being in the wrong place.

Happens in the body of the window to compose messages too, you tap a spot in the message and the cursor detects it as being a row or two higher.

Samsung galaxy 8.

2 Likes

I have this issue on the phone with Chrome too

Got a text there from @HBV and he’s having problems logging in, he has a Nokia 3310.

6 Likes

So this issue is caused by a bug in Chromium, the framework behind Chrome (and some other browsers).

They have a bug report for it and are fixing tomorrow hopefully.

Basically when you scroll down far enough for the address bar to be minimized it messes up their viewport calculations.

https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=848122

1 Like

I tend to close and reopen Chrome and it behaves again, until it doesn’t.

Yeah there are a few workarounds but it’s not unique to tfk though might be more prevalent on tfk because of how pages are structured. Anyway looks like it will be fixed imminently.

Are you saying we wouldn’t have this issue if you hadn’t gotten rid of pagination?

6 Likes

That would be an ecumenical matter.

Fuck it just caught up and you got there before me :clap: :smile:

Seems to be fixed now anyway :+1:

1 Like

Story of your life.

Fao of @rocko
That things happening again.

`

You’re having another meltdown?

No I’m feeling sleepy noe

1 Like