Site Problems

Looking at the Chromium bug report, it doesn’t look like they’ve fixed Chrome yet. It’s annoying I know but Google obviously don’t have the resources that TFK have so they’ll get to it eventually.

1 Like

Happens to me on 4 of every 5 efforts to post a response now. This is effort 7 since yday to add this post

This seems to be getting worse. An absolute pain in the hole.

1 Like

Scroll down to bring the address bar back into view usually fixes it

It is now fixed in Chrome. It’s in the beta version and also in Chrome 68. You probably need to update the app because I think they are slow to roll out updates.

1 Like

How would you do that…delete existing app and download again?

Whats an app?

1 Like

I’m not sure on Android actually. Search in the Play Store to see if there’s an update available. If there’s not then I don’t know if you can force it.

1 Like

Why are you asking Rocko?

Because I’ve asked him everything I didn’t know* about computers since computers were invented. I’ve no idea why, he’s useless.

Is there a way of deleting a profile/account?

Why do you want to leave?

1 Like

If you find out let me know, I want to delete @Horsebox

You don’t mean that.

Do you?

Spending too much time gowling around on here. If I delete my profile I’ll have to find something else to do !

@Rocko every time i open the app one my phone the threads never update to what I’ve already read.Bad enough reading some of the shite posted here once but I’ve to scroll down every time to where I was last.Any one else experiencing this ?

There’s an app?

2 Likes

It was rectified Wednesday night. Are you on a Nokia 5110?

1 Like