Six Nations 2019

I’m not sorry. I would not like to distance myself. I think you are a bit embarrassed after your earlier bitching.

Nah mate. @Smithers will always be with you. You’re his rock.

2 Likes

you also believe that a pass cannot be forward if the receiver starts out level or behind? :grinning: :rofl:
You really shouldn’t be commenting on a rugby thread, that’s ridiculous

I believe the pass was lateral. I’ve called out the bitching from the unknowledgeable rugby fans. Stop getting catty now because you got caught in the crosshairs.

You’re deflecting now, i gave an opinion on that pass based on a single viewing, you seem to agree with one of the dumbest posts I’ve ever seen on the rules of any sport,please deal with that if you reply again

You’re trying to attribute posts made by other posters to me when you’re a bit embarrassed at not understanding the rules.

I think most of them had gone home by then.

1 Like

Mate, you liked the post, I never said any more than that, but you refuse to take issue with it now

So what does todays result mean for brexit?

I liked the post. Yes.

What’s your point? You were bitching about forward passes.

What a day. Enjoyed it immensely. Quinnie and rugby league legend Joe Lydon spoke very well at the lunch before the game. Then the game itself was a treat and had a lovely couple of drinks after the game. On the train home now.

6 Likes

4 Likes

The “of” in the date seems superfluous on a wristband.

1 Like

Lad on the train here (Irish) talking about his time in Ampleforth.

Orange laces. Very fitting for the occasion

Merrell Chukkas. A very comfortable shoe.

Its not the Ireland forwards coach Simon Easterby by any chance? If it is, give him an earful about that substandard performance from the Irish pack today.

The mood on the train here is very sombre.

Excellent.

Never mention me again, or I’ll rip your eye out and fuck your socket

1 Like