Six Nations 2019

Tomasso Allan sent Ben Youngs for a hot dog there but they give England a try straight back

England could hit a hundy here if they want to. Men agin boys.

Conor O Shea is stealing a living from Italy.

His fanboys in the media bigging up his work building the structures within Italian rugby. Pity the national team are getting worse under his watch

A charlatan

England making a laughing stock of Italy here.

Is there a case for Georgia replacing Italy in 6N .

Bring back Jacques Brunel

It’s rugby. The Italian lads getting paid to play it cannot believe their luck.

How would you compare him to John Delaney? Rome was not built in a day. If it was Mr Delaney would have used their contractors.

I wouldn’t compare them

Irelands struggle against these Italian bums looks even worse now

James Ryan motm tomorrow. I’m expecting big ball carries hard work and possibly a score from the lad. Tackles galore

And dominant tackles

2 Likes

He will truck it up the middle all day

Signing in for my customary trip to see the Ireland France rugby game. It’s a little tradition of mine. Looking forward to a barnstorming rendition of La Marseillaise

4 Likes

Have a great day

1 Like

I’m a big fan of the French rugby team and once even went to an away international test match to support them.

The French supporters are a great bunch of lads and lassies. Dublin played Westmeath in a league game at Parnell Park on a Saturday night in March 2005, a few hours after France had beaten Ireland at Lansdowne Road. There was a group of about five or six French supporters behind the Church end goal very much enjoying proceedings, mingling with the locals, and shouting for the Dubs.

Allez.

3 Likes

I’ll be in attendance at today’s game. Just finished brunch and will be getting public transport to and from the game

Same here weather not as bad as predicted so far