The 6 Nations 2024

Maybe he’s talking about the women’s five nations

I looked it up there, it was 1984. Michael Kiernan scored the try in the 9-32 thrashing at the hands of the Scots on the last day. The other results were:
France 25 - 12 Ireland
Ireland 9 - 18 Wales
England 12 - 9 Ireland

The Gahliban lashing out after a million view an ould Six Nations match four years out from a proper competitive match where the opponent’s best player is off playing tag rugby, when all they’ve got to excite them is more Donal Og rants and the emergence of a new variation of the Brick flick.

1 Like

The Italy game is more the game that the corporates bring their kids/families to.

I was not there.

https://twitter.com/whispersnewsltd/status/1757059176683938174?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

2 Likes

Be over by half time.

Is there an Irish pub in Islamabad where you can watch it?

Headed home to be sure I get a front row stool.
It’s actually great being in a dry country. No hangover. Feel.ok. Don’t feel the need when it’s not available. I’ve had a half can of lager all week.

1 Like

There’s this place

13 Likes

I was telling Matty about the two large gins incident, and he replied with this :

Bit like when I was a kid and my dad ordered 20 benson and hedges in Nigeria and and he said if you don’t have them get me anything else and the lad brought him a pork pie :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

And then this :slightly_frowning_face:

Honestly he wasn’t a nice man he went mental and me and our kid were laughing our bollocks off which made it worse

Ref is interfering too much here

Poor enough match anyway but he’s not helping , he’s too fussy.

He’s bailing out the Welsh pack a bit, they’re getting milled

Sheehan is just running over lads for fun here.

He’s looking much stockier now too.

Rugby is gone as bad as the gaa for a total lack of competitiveness.

Money is just ruining every single sport.

Henshaw and Sheehan popping up on the outside of the left wing is a definite tactic, that Welsh winger isn’t able to hold up defensively

Ger Gilroy was wrong with his Wales whitewash prediction anyway. Next 10 minutes could be interesting.

Wales have the otb boys riled up a terror.