Six Nations Rugby 2018

For sure. Its fucking gas. We win the six nations at half speed and the long list of excuses come out

1. We treat our players better than the other countries by allowing them sufficient rest the dirty bastards that we are. How fucking dare we take advantage of this

2. History gave us 4 provinces and some countries werenā€™t divided up. Again, how dare we maximize a competitive advantage.

3. We didnt do great in one competition and we mightnt do great in it again so lets piss on sucess in a different competition

You couldnā€™t actually make it up :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The same lads would be here rubbing themselves raw over a 1/4 final win for their ā€˜localā€™ premier league side beating the Chelsea thirds in the Caribou cup :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Its gas.

11 Likes

Hang on il take this oneā€¦no we are lucky to have a small playing population it means we can more easily identify the talent :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Nostradamus stuff predicting Ireland getting beat in RWC Q/f.

Good man yourself. I know a little more now.

1 Like

Yes : the 1984 Scottish grand slam I think captained by hooker Colin Deans ??

One team I would put money on to reach the semi-finals of the next World Cup is Wales. As I said earlier, Gatty can be trusted to extract the maximum from them when it really matters.

While Australia will probably beat them as usual, and Fiji are always tricky opponents, the Welsh should secure at least second spot in Pool D, where they will meet the winners of the England/France/Argentina pool of death.

England play France in the final group match on October 12th and that could decide the winners of that group.

Whoever comes through that will be sitting ducks for the crafty Welsh seven days later. Nobody is better at getting one over on the English than Gatty.

There are two or three lads flaking the keyboard i can see.

1 Like

Iā€™ve posted arguments based on facts, which for some reason appear to be hurting your feelings.

Why does this happen so often with Irish rugby supporters?

Who was also the 1986 British Loins captain.

No his front row colleague Jim Aitken was captain in 1984.

1 Like

Hurt my feelings? Im on top of the wuddled. Ireland won the 6n im off to cheltenham monday and half the board here is fucking seething over the rubby. The more lads sickened by it the better

4 Likes

There are very few certainties in life but one is that when it comes to the crunch the Scottish will bend their servile knees to the English. Another is that the Welsh will do it before the Scots.

1 Like

Are you heading up to Twickenham on Saturday after Cheltenham?

Thereā€™s a strong argument that Colin Deans should have been captain in 1983 as well.

There is alway arguments about who should captain the Lions . That is what makes the whole concept fascinating .

1 Like

Please keep politics out of rugby union .

I wasnā€™t talking about politics. I was talking about character

I have no firm plans. Im due home Wedn night but there is plenty excuses i could make to keep myself in the UK til the weekend. Will be plenty tickets flying around now the English are on a dead rubber

To be fair Wales and Scotland have a great tradition of putting it up to England .

1 Like

One of those situations where not having a job works in your favour