Six Nations Rugby 2018

I thought France were going to win it? :smile:

3 Likes

A great day for Ireland

3 Likes

I would include France. A mistake in my behalf

You’ve included most of the field as possible winners. Tremendous insight and bravery in your predictions.

Personally I think Brazil, Germany, France, Spain and Argentina are all potential winners of this summer’s football World Cup.

1 Like

Rory Best joins Karl Mullen, Brian O Driscoll and Fiona Coughlan as the only Irish rugby captains to win a Grand Slam

4 Likes

Glorious.

4 Likes

Headline news on Six One. :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

What a day to be Irish.

5 Likes

Real Irish.

This is an Ireland I want to be a part of.

3 Likes

What a day to be irish. The 2nd try was a beaut

2 Likes

This is rugby country.

3 Likes

Means nothing to me but as an Irishman I’d rather we won than them,
Are we the second best team in the world now?

1 Like

It’s sort of the rugby equivalent of Roscommon winning the Connacht football championship.

It seems to be driving you demented anyway :laughing:

6 Likes

That’s a little unfair on Roscommon, they have to see off at least two decent sides to win Connacht.

Not really, mate.

Congratulations on the chaps giving you the chance to point score on the INTERNET, which let’s face it, is what it was all about for you, as you don’t have any real interest in rugby, like all the rather needy people who will celebrate this most here.

It’s been a tremendous day, maybe you will soon rediscover your love of rugby when you get bored playing to the gallery on here.

Have a can and enjoy the moment.

2 Likes

You’re not even a rugby follower, mate. This is all very weird out of you.

I think you have me mixed up with someone, perhaps you should pop out, get some fresh air and clear your mind.

I’d say he’s mixing you up with that @Sandymount_Red cunt.

1 Like