Six Nations Rugby 2018

I hope those posters are ashamed of themselves today.

3 from 3.

France were seconds away from beating the best team of all time last week and Scotland were hockeyed by Wales.

France @ 2/1

3 Likes

Painful from Gil, keeps sweep sweeping for the ignoramus Schmidt.

I dont know why they would be ashamed of themselves. Some people just have an inherent bias against individuals or teams. It wouldnt be a conscious decision at all but it stops them seeing the wood from the trees. Id be that way with the Tipp hurlers tbh.

3 Likes

Ssssh you clipe :wink:

Another big day yesterday, pal? Who’s up next?

The Welsh khiid.

1 Like

They usually expose Ireland defensively on the wings… I don’t know if they have the players to do it this time around.

Great insight mate. I hope you’re right

Fantastic to see the robust debate on TFK about tactical intricacies when it comes to the greatest show on earth. The six nations.

Its our differences make us unique

@Bisto winding up a big one here

1 Like

Sorry but that’s ridiculous. .Wales were massive underdogs playing against the best team in tournament …we were told ireland were playing against a team in crisis. . For exqmple I doubt ireland will play against England the way they played against Italy yesterday? And people won’t complain if they don’t .but even the experts were saying early on in second half the game in Paris was Irelands for the taking but they never tried anything to kick on and were lucky to win in the end when sexton did try something different with kick wide to earls . Just accept the Paris match was a crock of shit…

It was a crock of shit. That wasnt my point at all. My point was, and remains, teams wont play open expansive rugby every week and expect to win. Ireland wont do that. Was huge criticism about the way they approached the game but it was pissing rain and they played a limited game to limit mistakes. Thats what happens on international rugby.

And by the way. Yes the welsh were massive underdogs yday fair point. That meant england were massive favs. England also kicked the ball 39 times yday.

Fair enough…but we’re told we’ve all these world class players yet because it’s raining they can’t play a certain way??..i dont know enough about the sport but it seems a bit off to me…probably explain why we’ve only manged to win all our games in the tournament twice in about 70 years. …

:rollseyes: Ireland were playing against apparently the worst French team in years. My problem isn’t with kicking per se anyway, its when you’re in a good attacking position and do a garryowen rather than trying to create something, which Ireland do so often

1 Like

The best feature @Rocko ever provided :clap: great fun to watch

2 Likes

Who said that? Which paper did you read that in. The handicap was only 4 points or something the bookies clearly didnt think it would be a cakewalk

Its not now that Gattys boys are at it

Course they can play in the rain. Its just a much riskier alternative than a more conservative gameplan. most coaches play the percentages.

That’s another thing i dont get … why does gatland get so much stick here ?? Am I right in saying his record as a manger wipes the floor with anything an Irish manager has ever achieved?..

2 Likes