Six Nations Rugby 2018

Something needs to focus the italian minds. They might be bringing in more cash now but not helping the tournament profile at all.

In any case Italy (or whoever) would have every chance of coming through the playoff. Georgians are decent but over course of a 6N would ship plenty beatings too

They should go back to 5 if anything.

Wouldnt have an issue with it personally but would be a backward step. Lot of pluses in freeing up an additional weekend in the calendar

Nonsense?

1 Like

You’re in no position to be making these statements after your performance on the Liam Miller thread last night.

I read that as reading horses horiscopes. While nothing would surprise me about the horsey set, I may need more coffee.

I’ll be fucked if I’m going to swap my spring Rome jaunt for fucking Tbilisi.

What did I say about Liam miller?

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy still hasn’t clarified why he condemns the IRFU when Rory Best attended the trial in his personal capacity on a day off from training camp but yet commends Chelsea Football Club for trying to buy the silence of Gary Johnson, the victim of Chelsea employee paedophile/rapist Eddie Heath.

Do you go to Rome when the game is on in Dublin?

Why would I do that?

1 Like

Because you’re a bit dim, bro.

Can you amend your post to say bi-annual jaunt to Rome.

No.

1 Like

You want him to go twice a year now?

Yes - Home and away.

You want him to go to Rome for both the home and away fixtures?

Is @Horsebox Italian?

The voice of rugby on the radio, Ian Robertson, has announced that he will retire at the end of 2018.

1 Like

Probably because there are sensational flights deals available if you fly opposite to the hordes of Italians coming over here.

Henshaw rules out for the rest of the 6n. Furlong apparently should be back for Wales game