Six Nations Rugby 2018

All it’s missing is “fella”

1 Like

What do you not believe fella ?

1 Like

I imagine the number of lads who over the course of a year or two who are ahead in terms of gambling on horses is a very very small percentage of those who make bets

If you can do it then fair play to you but unlikely you are doing it off what you read in the Racing Post

1 Like

That you won 50k

It’s an utter mugs game - I’d bet on 2 or 3 races over Chelt — but I cant see how lads bet all year round - They lose more than they win but keep coming back. We only hear about the wins.

4 Likes

He part owns a horse, who won a race where the prize money for the winner was €59k, you idiot

4 Likes

Like being Anti church & then getting married in one? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

How is that even the same? bizarre.

Why am I an idiot. You are the idiot cos that validates everything I said. He is an insider.

Mind you I would like to know the cost of the horse and how much it is to keep him trained and fed for his life to date.

You are just too stupid for words

What a fucking meltdown. This is glorious to read.

4 Likes

Man owns horse and backs it to win Race shocker. Inside information really ruining the game. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I think you need to head over to the Jackson court case thread.

It’s laughable how you picked up the wrong baton here and ran with it.

One of the lads who part owns the horse writes a tipping column publicly stating the horses chance. There was no additional information an insider got in this case that wasn’t in the public domain i.e. your point is completely incorrect and wrong.

I’m sure if you ask nicely @thedancingbaby will tell you how much ahead they are.

You’re the one flailing around the place after one throwaway remark from me Kev. Maybe don’t take everything so seriously.

What are you on about you lunatic?

You are hoping for meltdowns wrong place

Still proves nothing I said incorrect

In any thread where Sidney starts multi-quoting I tend to lose interest.

You’ve actually agreed with my earlier posts on that thread that the girls story appears to have lots of holes in it.

Get off TFK & do some work fella.

It’s Tues morn. I don’t work