Slava Ukraini! NSFW (careful what you click!)

A thread to log the glorious deeds of the Ukrainian resistance against the Russian Barbarians.

Glory to Ukraine!

Edit. Careful what you click chums. many of the videos linked here will show the true face of war.

https://twitter.com/shadi_alkasim/status/1498355436852023301?s=21

I watched Winter On Fire just there. Some shameful shit.

Glory to Ukraine, Death to her enemies.

2 Likes

Zelenskyy got into office on the back of a movie that portrayed a teacher who went for presidency and a speech in it resenated with the Ukrainian public who pushed for him to go for office because they reckoned he would go against the status quo. He went for it and succeeded. During the presidential race he did a show documenting his part of the race, and people related to him because he was straight and didn’t bullshit. Christ, what a man, what a fucking man.

1 Like

Netflix?

I watched it on YouTube but it is a Netflix production alright. Just make sure to turn on the subtitles.

2 Likes

An incredible man. I forget who it was here a few weeks ago was making mocking Ukraine for having “a comedian” for a president.

1 Like

A senior poster

Zelensky has made a holy show of some lads.

Neil Delamere for Taoiseach

That was me.

1 Like

Tis just like Call of Duty

Operating a tank seems to be a fairly risky endeavour in Ukraine.

Did you see how he cut the legs from under the ruskies on the far side of the tank

Sitting ducks. Tis like when the cavalry met the machine gun. Obsolete overnight

Slava Ukraini

4-0

This is a great read

1 Like