Snacks - Your Favourite

Toasted sandwich is the real job… the ole george forman does a mean toastie if proper sandwich toaster is out of order
the old special of : Ham Cheese Tomatoe and Onion will always be a favourite
along with Chicken Cheese adn Red Onion - used to live on that in an old job
other than that always room for a slice of pizza… but am a glutton for crisps and chocolate

I’m a hoor for toast, with real butter. Turnover bread or rustic as we call it in KK. Delish

My snacking would mainly consist of a couple of bread rolls with ham and cheese. I often have a bowl of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes at around 10pm too. The latter’s a bit gay I reckon.

I’d often have cereal for supper as well. Gay as it may be, I ain’t changing.

ha when I first saw the thread i thought it was about the actual snack bars, so my favourite ‘snack’ is the yellow one!:rolleyes:

Nothing gay about a bowl of cereal in the evening unless it is muelsi or special K or something along those lines

A box of Special K appeared in our gaff lately. It turns out cesc4 bought it and it’s safe to say he received a torrent of abuse for it.

Jesus there is a miss in that lad…Scoring his first cousin and buying Special K…I am sure there is more…

Why doesn’t he post on here bandage

puke, how much training do you have to do to get splinters up your arse for the hurlers and play in goal for the footballers?

Too much mac to be honest…

Fuck off to the “things that are wrong” thread

[quote=“The Puke”]I am a hoor for my food and would easily eat four square a day…Normally Porridge, tea, toast and 2 bananas for breakfast…Around 12 or 1 I would have a full dinner in college, meat and 2 veg…Around 5.30 or 6ish I would cook the auld dinner, try to vary this, might have chips twice a week, spud twice a week and rice or pasta once each etc…then around 10 or 11 in the evening I would ate a pizza or a couple of burgers or crispy pancakes…

I would also snack through the day…Would normally try and eat a piece or two of fruit during the day, normally an apple and banana…A great job for a quick snack are the Bratwurst from aldi…Throw them into a pot of hot water and cooked in 5 minutes…delicious…[/quote]

Holy fook Puke, are you a fat fooker by any chance. Thats serious eating

braised quaill eggs with truffles -simply delicious

Poached eggs on toast, I’m constantly eating them at one stage i was nearly up to 15/16 eggs a week

Only if served upon a silver platter, with the fresh plucked wings of tender swan as its gentle cushion.

cygnets are more tender

I am not but I’d say the day I stop training at a decent enough level I might as well forget about it…I am roughly the same height and weight that I was when I was 16 (+ a couple of pounds) and I still have jeans and other clothes that still fit me from that time…

Are they not all millionaires down ye’re way puke? I thought you’d be the throw em away after one wear sort.

Well they wouldn’t be in my everyday wardrobe but it is reassuring to see that I can still fit into my 2002 Clare jersey and my France 2002 world cup jersey…

Just settling down to a nice bowl of thick yellow custard. mmmmmmm yummy!