Sneaky people

Achill people are sneaky.

1 Like

Out of interest can you elaborate? I spent a few nights on Achill island last summer and thoroughly enjoyed it.

1 Like

I once asked a local why so many Dublin registered cars here on Achill, do you know how the sneaky fucker answered me? Ahh you might think we’re stupid out here way out on the west but we register our cars in Dublin for resale purposes, I asked him why and he said the salty sea air will rust the car quicker so that’s why we register to Dublin. Sneaky cunts.

2 Likes

Achill Boothman played for Dublin in the 1961 all Ireland hurling final .

That’s a well-known device of well-to-do rural folk.

Some hotshots out home get their new Beemers registered in Dublin first for that exact same reason. The person buying it doesn’t know it was a roaster driving it around Tipp with a couple of bags of calf meal in the boot

3 Likes

The poor cunt that got my ould Saab would have known it when he lifted the boot on a stifling hot day.

3 Likes

Or calves surely?

1 Like

Seems that the poor people of Achill have been weighed down with that sneaky tag very unfairly, I’ve held it against them for too long, when in all reality the truth is anyone living outside of county Dublin are all sneaky bastards as well.

Pretty much, all stealing from the hard working Dubs. Welfare queens.

just to confirm to the muldoons on here that Dublin is also beside the sea

15 Likes

Not a sea mate, a narrow channel of water between two neighboring islands.

Are you being serious here or are you just hopping the ball?

Just trying to annoy the bollox.

you don’t need to try mate

8 Likes

So you admit it then, you’re a total wind up merchant. You’re exceptionally gullable not to see the trap I laid for you there. Do you really expect to be taken seriously on any matter after this exposure. Gullible clown.

1 Like

A radioactive sea.

1 Like

Large foreheads, hook noses and pointed heads.

There is a pattern here.

2 Likes

I think it’s fairly obvious when someone is wumming, unless you’re a simpleton. You appear to be heading for the simpleton section, it’s that way >>>>>> next to harry

I’m sorry for being cruel to you labane1917. It seems I have you running around after your tail. I’ll leave you alone so.

exactly, you would why you are all registering your cars as Dublin cars then