❄️ Snowflakes Thread (whigger warning)

Unlikely to attack you all the same. Imagine trekking home from Baltimore over 3 mice. Laughable.

1 Like

Were the mice outside?

I’m sure Joe asked that.

‘And tell me where were the moice John? Yeah yeah go on’

Yep mice were outside. Ran out from under the decking. She was giving it loads about being 5 months pregnant and this was the babymoon, whatever the fuck that is?

Imagine mice outside in rural Ireland.

They should have been relieved it wasn’t rats.

2 Likes

Imagine your wife or partner ringing a national radio station to complain about mice.

I think we had one of these rooms in my primary school. It was dark as there was no windows and measured 4’ x 2’.
We’d be put in there and be allowed to play with the cool stuff in there, mops, buckets and bottles of bleach.

8 Likes

This country. Where will it end.

You’d say something if the mice were inside but they were outside ffs. What planet are these people on.

This country needs a cull. And I’m not talking about the mice.

@Bandage you never told us you and the missus were in cork

4 Likes

Ah you should have heard the blogger on newstalk lunchtime yesterday saying she couldn’t go to the gym because of the fit people in there. Seriously the posters on the wall and fit ones in the gym she said she felt they were body shaming her.

1 Like

I’m waiting for the next build of new houses in the country. They’ll all have an option of an anxiety room for an extra 100k

2 Likes

The room thing is no joking matter fellas and it’s far from snowflake, I’m sure the TFK parents of kids with autism or emotional behavioral disturbance will vouch for their uses, every school should be equipped with them

3 Likes

Is this an actual condition?

It is yeah, lots of kids are emotionally disturbed for various reasons

1 Like

How is it received by other kids though, the poor lads in the room not get picked on?

What do you mean exactly?

Sounds more like a catch-all term so

1 Like

If kids are identified as having an issue, and placed in this room etc, does it lead to ridicule or bullying from other kids or how does it go down

Well lots of mental or psychological conditions are, I don’t know why it matters

Kids are probably nicer than you give them credit for, they understand in the main