❄️ Snowflakes Thread (whigger warning)

I wouldn’t go in to the Rangers crowd at ibrox wearing a GAA Jersey .

5 Likes

You get it bro.

Tweet deleted it seems :thinking:

TNH ???

the govan fascists would like that

You’d be an unmannerly brat to turn up at an anniversary mass wearing an aul tee-shirt. Her parents probably told her to tidy herself up and they’ve made up the rest between them.

9 Likes

Do you have a ‘Sunday best’ :grinning:

My people’s sabbath doesn’t fall on Sunday

A total fabrication. A desperate plea for social medi a attention. Its an illness and luckily for the little prick we can forgive him his sins, unlike the Muslims who would slaughter him

1 Like

Lies

:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Miss Universe? She’s a soft 6 in those photos.

Is that a pisstake? Seriously

Nope these Bloggers are a sensitive bunch and this Bloggersunveiled person or people has really upset the fuckers. Its great they are being called out.

I see on Twitter some shop in Malahide are after being called out. Importing the clothes from China and sewing on their own labels :joy:

Yeah and some Jewelers as well have been called out for saying some designs are there own. :joy: These bloggers fucking hate it, they have been getting away pretending not to promote products and all the time have been paid by the product manufacturers.

It is literally not a pisstake.

The awards were on a Friday night; Lynne stayed in bed for the rest of the weekend. “I literally didn’t get out of bed, I was so down,” she says.

Lynn’s reaction was to eventually post a picture of herself sitting in bed on the Sunday evening, hair scraped back, a burger in hand, smiling softly at the camera. “Some will say it’s Photoshop,” read the caption, with a winking emoji.

“I didn’t know what to do for a while. I was so upset, I was literally just sleeping. My boyfriend said, ‘You’re going to have to eat something’. So he ordered burgers, and I said, ‘Just take a picture of this, actually’. I was sitting there in his vest, no make-up. I just put it up on Instagram.”