❄️ Snowflakes Thread (whigger warning)

The state of the these closet clases :laughing:

As an aside, “God Bless America, My Home Sweet Home” is one of the worst, cheesiest, schmaltziest, toe curlingly awful dirges in the history of humanity

It makes Aqua’s “Dr. Jones” sound like a masterpiece by comparison

Dunno makes it easier to look at than growing men groping eachother in public

We need a purge

1 Like

You beat me to it!

That phone is very frightening, I suffer from awful trypophobia.

I hope @Cicero_Dandi doesn’t have one

Fear of holes is a particular problem in Blackburn, Lancashire

1 Like

This could also be one for the seething thread.

I’ve noticed before on European flights with Aer Lingus a real disconnect when a flight is delayed or cancelled and people are not given information of where to go or what to do and Aer Lingus rarely have any staff on the ground to assist.

I was in agreement with your deleted comment

I thought it was mean spirited when I read the article and it mentioned kids with special needs.

I am flying this weekend for a short break but more and more I prefer to take a short break in Ireland due to the painful nature of flying and airports.

6 Likes

I didn’t read the whole article but you are probably right on both counts.

Flying is painful.

It sounded to me like her initial problem was with shitty Verona airport. Then she talked about going to the supermarket to get “supplies” for her baby like it wasn’t something she should be expected to do. It’s not Aer Lingus’s fault you brought a little baby to a foreign country. Then why did they pay €40 to go to a supermarket? We’re there no buses or trains from the airport to downtown? Why did they not just book their flights online? Why call up Aer Lingus for an hour when their lines are obviously overloaded? Complaining about having to go to a dingy hotel… thank god I’m not the one who married her.

However I will say that Aer Lingus’s management of cancelled flights is a constant feature of that column, along with Eir customer service.

Aer Lingus are a joke of an airline.

I deal with every airline in Dublin airport in a professional capacity and, by a country mile, Aer Lingus are the most difficult to deal with. Bastions of regulations when it suits them, but possibly the most lax airline around when it comes to customer service and security

1 Like

Gypsies with a few aeroplanes.

2 Likes

A marriage should be in the bride’s local church .

That’s hardly millennial. Rotten behaviour by the airline.

1 Like