❄️ Snowflakes Thread (whigger warning)

It wont play?

Oh by jesus it will. I’m horrified here after watching it.

Back…

and to the left

The replies :eek:

People who most likely once wondered how witch hunts happened or how McCarthyism happened now leading witch hunts.

World is fucked.

I think I know that guy

Taken from the BBC website. Advice for polling day dogs.

Look after your dogs at polling stations - Dog’s Trust

The #dogsatpollingstations hashtag has been trending on Twitter today and welfare charity, The Dog’s Trust, has issued some advice for owners taking their pets to polling stations.

Most dogs - except assistance dogs - aren’t allowed into the polling station. Rather than leaving your dog tied up outside or in the car, the charity recommends taking a voting buddy to look after your pet while you vote.

Ask your local Polling Station to have a water bowl for your dog, or take one with you.

If you are voting in the dark, the charity suggests using a reflective collar and lead or a high visibility coat or flashing collar to make sure other voters and particularly drivers can see your pooch – especially if you live in a rural area.

He used sing for madness

Hey you, don’t watch that, watch this
This is the heavy heavy monster sound

one slapped behind

🤷fuck me

I hate everyone involved in that interaction, including the dog

6 Likes

Dog lovers / owners are by and large complete oddballs.

12 Likes

I wouldn’t let a Welsh men anywhere near an animal .

2 Likes

Crowbaring the fact that they are engineers into the very first line. Painful cunts

1 Like

With respect, the dog didn’t actually write the letter

2 Likes

It’s unlikely alright, but not unheard of.

1 Like

That’s the old Minister didn’t actually see the correspondence with the whistleblower defence. You have to take responsibility for what’s written in the name of your office. In this day and age it’s hard to believe that the dog wasn’t fully apprised of the letter’s contents.

4 Likes

The country is fucked