Social Networking Sites

Just the initials then :wink:

Get the fuck in there, thats what theses things are for… they are not gonna turn your request down and the least that will come out of it is that you get to perv on them.

:wink:

Beware Facebook Love

[ame="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRkim2nbuN8
]YouTube - Scousers terrorise the horny manc[/ame]

Catch up Bando, already on the things that are wrong thread. Although there is no harm dragging the oul social networking thread back up

Think I posted on the ‘things that are wrong’ thread about a mate whose profile picture is a scanned photo of his unborn kid. He’s now just set up a social group for ex pupils of our former secondary school. Fooking hell.

It wouldn’t be so bad if you actually liked him but the thing is that it’s usually the gobshites that do this sort of thing

Hard to believe such a sap has reproduced, Bandage.

I must say, being greeted on Facebook with cheery photographs of my ex girlfriend having a whale of a time at the U2 concert did nothing for my state of post Galway week depression last night.

What is the protocol for retiring oneself from such networks? Is there a hari kari button you can press?

Yeah it’s easily enough done as far as I know. How was she looking SS**?

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]Hard to believe such a sap has reproduced, Bandage.

I must say, being greeted on Facebook with cheery photographs of my ex girlfriend having a whale of a time at the U2 concert did nothing for my state of post Galway week depression last night.

What is the protocol for retiring oneself from such networks? Is there a hari kari button you can press?[/quote]

I’ll take a link to her site by PM for research purposes please, SS**.

+1

She was looking better than I remembered, twas the fathead Italian prick beside her that ruined it. I’m sure he can be airbrushed out though.

Italian eh. In fairness, us white skinned pot bellied Irish lads just can’t compete.

It’s a sad state of affairs I couldn’t compete with that fat-headed surrender monkey.

fat-headed facist surrender monkey

Ncc ?

+2

You can’t send a link to someone’s facebook account when it’s private lads. Rest assured she looks a million dollars.

Screen cap or posting up a pic will do. Good man. :smiley: :thumbsup:

That’s beyond me MBB. I could post it into the Coursing Supporters page maybe. :smiley: