Social Networking Sites

Just noticed a distinguished trend amongst the members of that group Sledge. I look forward to lining my pockets over the coming weeks.

Ah dont worry about it. Just think about a pierced nose.

that’ll help the pukester track a few more of ye down

I only usually put up the articles a few days later as the RP website doesn’t make them available until then :wink:

I’d rather not. Believe me.

Whisht up you or I’ll tell everyone about your ridiculous IQ score :wink:

You’re a wise man Sledge, on everything but earphones. I’ve snooped on Bandage’s facebook and hadn’t realised he’d scored the bird in question. She’s quite nice actually.

Facebook can be good for a perve but also has the potential to get you caught out.

Recently, I’ve started adding all and sundry as I’ve access to Facebook in work and fook all to be doing. You may also have notice increased TFK activity.

It’s funny cos Bandage just left me one of his sarcastic comments. It’s tempting to leave a link to this thread on his page. See how ya can get caught out? Ya see.

Wtf ??

Bingo!

Behave Clarkey or it could be embarrassing next time I bump into her in about 2 years.

all this coming from a white socked pole dancer :wink:

We both know that what goes on in Asia, stays in Asia :wink:

but did you really have to wear the ce cream wrapper jersey :eek:

I’m lost, I’m no use at snooping unless it’s a female who is the victim. Can someone please just post up a link of either bandage’s page or else this bird’s page.

Fookin hell, people I know are already members of the tag rugby group. This is going to be interesting.

Twas the night we beat Tipp in '07 - you wouldnt have got it off me with a crow bar. Never knew you were a Michael Jackson fan by the way.

Will they pledge some money for our team?!

what happens in asia, stays in asia !!!

That request’s just not cricket Sledge.

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj