Social Networking Sites

How ironic.

It was from the knights and fairies programme according to some of the pathetic guff on my timeline.

Is there anyone who isn’t a makeup blogger now?

1 Like

I’m not

Check out my latest post on how to accentuate your facial features using contouring.

Hellooooo

Hell noooooo

Napoleon used to call Britain “a nation of shopkeepers.”

We’re now a nation of fashion bloggers, with matching YouTube and Instagram pages.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/banter/trending/anatomy-of-a-masterpiece-13-reasons-why-the-funniest-video-of-the-year-is-pure-comedy-gold-35521802.html

Great teacher and fella…he taught me Geography for the Junior Cert.

Got an A in honours at the time…all down to him tbh.

1 Like
1 Like

Mother of God. :rollseyes:

BREAKING NEWS: Garda (Irish police) in Dublin have asked for witness’s to come forward regarding a brutal crime against 15 English men on a recent visit to Dublin who were robbed of a Grand Slam they had come to collect and also had their chariot badly vandalised during the visit to the Irish capital.

… Apparently this heinous crime was carried out by a gang of 15 and were joined by another 8 Irish guys later on in the attack, all were dressed in bright green shirts and all this was in broad daylight in front of 64,000 people who gathered around the gang attack and just stood there cheering, clapping and singing “The Fields of Athenry” as if they were encouraging the gang.

A Garda spokesmen for the said this “This sort of attack is just sickening………One of the victims was a young lad called Owen Farrell who was on his first trip to Dublin and has been traumatised by the whole shocking experience and to make matters even worse his father was forced to watch the entire crime from start to finish and could not lift a finger to protect his son from the sickening and relentless battering meted out by the conspicuously dressed green shirted gang”.

The Garda spokesman continued, “We are following a number of leads and believe this green shirted gang may be linked to a similar attack to a bunch of New Zealand ‘Tourists’ in Chicago last year".

1 Like

ah here, thats a savage bit of banter, where did you get that from?

1 Like

Facebook mate, 5,100 likes so far.

So far .

I just saw some gimp make a comment about a lad who is a vegetable and will have life support turned off soon, “keep fight pal, never give up” what was the point of even saying that, apart from being seen to say it on the internet?

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that lad mispelled Vegatable there.

2 Likes

cc @Tassotti

2 Likes

Everyone’s a comedian nowadays.

Heard it on the radio earlier…cringe isnt the word for that.

That is some rubbish sure Owen Farrell has been in Dublin loads of times