Social Networking Sites

You seem to have a wee bee in your bonnet any time I mention LinkedIn. Maybe relax a little bit, pet?

1 Like

A service provider to business men.

2 Likes

Exactly. Like an excel jockey or a barista.

2 Likes

No shame in it. A proper businessman made this point to me a good few years ago and sent me home with my tea in a mug so he did

You are posting people’s LinkedIn posts in an attempt to poke fun at them, but you’re the type of loser that actually browses LinkedIn, this makes you equally sad. I’m just pointing that out as you don’t seem to have gotten this.

No shame at all, but for accuracy the terms should not be conflated.

2 Likes

Ouch

I hope that the irony will not be lost upon you that I sit here posting on this magnificent forum – which I helped to build - (on a Sunday) on specific thread which involves among other things discussing LinkedIn and you are reading it and replying to it (on a Sunday) to criticise people who use such sites (on a Sunday). Just noting this as you come across as a real weirdo in jumping on any mention of LinkedIn in this way (on a Sunday).

cc @John O’Donoghue

5 Likes

Wow, @bandage taking a serious bating here. And the forums Ms Panti is dishing it out.
Fascinating stuff.

You have a lovely little way of both praising and putting down someone in the same breath.

1 Like

You think that this site is like LinkedIn? And you think LinkedIn is a “social networking” site? You "social network on LinkedIn do you? :smile:

What in God’s name are you prattling on about? :laughing:

LinkedIn being mentioned on this thread seems to bother you unduly.

LinkedIn not being a social networking site and me pointing out that you’re a sad act for engaging with it seems to rattle you badly.

LinkedIn is a social networking site you idiot

Not at all. It amuses me that you ignore multiple LinkedIn related comments screenshots by other posters but jump on it any time I reference the popular networking site. You come across as real weirdo.

What the fuck is it so?

1 Like

This is a intriguing battle between zoolander and bandage

1 Like

Leave @bandage alone lads he’s a harmless auld sort

1 Like

An employment related networking site for gimps.