Social Networking Sites

His point was more that you were slagging him for being a service provider to his company when he in fact helped build this website. An entrepreneur in effect. The website that you were using on the weekend. Crikey.

3 Likes

He’s thinly veiling his seethe about the fact that he has no linkedin contacts

Too much nuance for the young lad. The term “LinkedIn” causes him to flail around very amusingly.

This was ripe for a

THAT NEVER HAPPENED

1 Like

Still though he managed one or two likes out of it

1 Like

That’s inspirational stuff and really shows the poster in a great light. But being such a kind and generous person I’m sure that wasn’t his intention.

2 Likes

Mansplaining

Chalk it down guys…fucking “mansplaining” :rollseyes:

2 Likes

:grin:

The Digital Media Executive at the agency handling his deals is going to be back working at Burger King by the end of the week.

I’ve seen a lot of this recently, mainly from feminists on LinkedIn and Facebook.

They appear to be confusing ‘Mansplaining’ with ‘being a patronising fucking dickhead’ which is not exclusively male trait.

The irony of the phenomenon is that is completely sexist to think this behaviour is male only is completely sexist.

1 Like

There’s a link to some court documents on this which shows some social media posts from some criminal geniuses. Well worth a read, best ones are from the sister of one of the accused.

1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UlMOgvQdSic

Purple Squirrel? WTF?

Dear Fran,

As a LinkedIn connection I like to try to keep in touch every now and again and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you to see how we may be able to work together professionally.

This week marks four years with Recruitment company X and 15 years for me in the recruitment sector. Looking back over these years I have had the opportunity to work with some amazing companies, candidates and more recently a fantastic charity organisation called Jobcare. I look forward to many more years of being able to help change people’s lives for the better.

Whether you are looking to hire the best talent or you are considering a change yourself I would be delighted to hear from you. We pride ourselves in being able to find that Purple Squirrel…perhaps it’s you.

Best Regards,

Is that the fat ginger fuck?

Yes, with the beard?

That’s he. Seems to be a right weirdo. I can’t believe you accepted his invitation to LINK IN with you.

Me neither

No, nobody wondered where you went at lunch time you self serving cunt

20 Likes

She should get sacked.

1 Like

‘Food for thought’. The heartless cunt.

3 Likes