Social Networking Sites

I agree with @hbv on a number of topics, and I’ll always give a poster credit where it’s due.

2 Likes

I believe it’s called rimming and not that odd since said poster has to dig deep into his stack of 50s to have it performed, the only victim is the poor beaten down wife sitting at the end of the bed.

You are a lickspittle

LinkedIn is not a dating site

Are you after embarrassing us mate?

Keep seeing it pop up on my LinkedIn feed from bitches who were propositioned on it. Some of them are outing the dumb fucks doing it, which is quite funny.

1 Like

I like the new avatar by the way.

1 Like

Seemed like a good time to change it.

Death Notices Cork seems to be in terminal decline and isn’t one bit happy about it.

3 Likes

What were they hoping for, a few more smiley faces?

“You will never miss another death in the county again”. What a motto

2 Likes

Some very very very strange people down in Cork.

12 Likes

2.2K likes, it seems to have had the desired effect.

Its actually a very handy service to be fair but he is always threatening to close it down if he doesnt get more people following the page. Stuggling to monetise it id say😂

Wouldnt mind but id say its about 5 mins work a day ffs

A few promos needed.
The death has occured of Mr. Corkman. Like and share to be in with a chance of winning two tickets to skip the queue.

Liked and shared, I could really do with these two tickets DEATH NOTICES CORK I’ve two funerals on that night :pray:

3 Likes

Surely just RIPs off others work.

10 Likes

Top class punning :clap:

But yes. Literally copies and pastes link to the RIP.ie notice

Every now and again the stars align.

its great when that happens, @Fagan_ODowd dropped kicked some no mark in the head the other day on the suicide thread, in fact I must go back and look at it, it was some post

That’s the 3rd time I’ve seen that, the others were for KK and Wx death notices, worded exactly the same. There were other posts that i wondered about going along the lines “Ahh Shur nobody looks at our death notices, I think we’ll give it up” only to be liked, shared and commented on no end. Somebody’s up to something apart from posting death notices i fear