Social Networking Sites

Fucking pathetic, nearly as bad as @Tassotti and @HBV measuring mickeys for @Locke’s excellent charity effort

1 Like

‘Led to his demise’. The poor fucker isn’t actually dead.

1 Like

I wonder if he is as "desperate for stability as she is desperate for social media validation.

Horrific cunt.

1 Like

She works for Cushman & Wakefield, one of the largest property groups in the UK. Perhaps she could have given him a flat if she really wanted to help him.

2 Likes

That’s an extreme strange post.

Self serving blowhard attention seeking cunts x2 (or 3)
What’s strange about pointing that out?

Some big report out there last week talking about the damage social media is doing to young people… Forget to link it for @caoimhaoin, @Gman or @cluaindiuic or whoever it was said that social media has no adverse effects etc .

You are very very very fond of online attention yourself. That’s what’s strange about it kid.

not me anyway pal. social media is a scourge on young people. I’m glad it wasnt around in my time.

1 Like

Photographing a load of 50 Euro notes and boasting about your charity donations :rofl:
Will you fuck off outta that.

1 Like

Do you remember that?

The 50s?
I’ll never forget it, undoubtedly the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen on the internet, then when I realised you were spending it on sex with somebody who absolutely despises you it was a bit funny. But mostly pathetic in its screaming for attention.

1 Like

That could be financing a girl’s college fees. More generosity and he should be congratulated for it.

She spent it on heroin

1 Like

Were you her dealer?

:smile: good one, you cunt.

She agreed to have sex with him, she would have needed to anaesthetise herself for days afterwards,
Elementary.

1 Like

She bought 3 pairs of shoes with it and sent the rest home to her mother.

1 Like

Def not me either.

Its a total disaster in some cases.

I see it as a business tool, but when you hear some of the shit kids are going thru now on things like snapchat its bananas.

It’s odd how you lick the weirdos hole all the time.

1 Like