Social Networking Sites

he’s probably terrified.

There’s a video alright :open_mouth:

Is she clane and daycant

She won’t be after riding a few travellers anyway.

1 Like

go on

The forum needs an XXX category for the ethnic minority. Access only permitted if you sign a waiver. Enter at your own risk. Few videos going around now…

@Mac called it so he did

There was a group of lads acting the mally in a Dublin Hotel riding a dirty prostitute. @hbv gave us an auld flex :muscle: and all.

The man swore down on the bible sure. Couldn’t have been him anyway.

Pat “Big Bang” Ward got an awful doing :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

Go on…

This the lad in clogher?

I just clicked on the “Requested Messages” section of my Facebook page there a few minutes ago and found some chap called Ian Callaghan (I haven’t a clue who he is) had sent me this message on January 16th. :smiley:

“You fucking autistic piece of dog shit. Half breed mongrel. Your Mother should have taken the load in her mouth instead of her festered pussy and the world would be a better place. Get cancer, you horrible cunt”

I’m guessing Ian is a follower of a certain “investigative journalist” because I was taking the piss out of said investigative journalist on her Facebook page around that time, before she banned me from it. :grinning:

2 Likes

Anyone who is so angry as to send you that is someone without humanity,you and I crossed swords a few times,and maybe I said some silly things in temper- but what you received is beyond the pale.

As long as it’s not from the great Liverpool player of the same name, I’m not too worried.

And given his profile picture, I’m pretty sure it’s not. :laughing:

1 Like

V good,no seriously,I’m a RC,my friend,good friend is s baptist,and when religion is mentioned we’re sometimes close to blows ,but we then shut up and let it cool,but I’ve no hate for him irrespective of his views on my beliefs and vice versa, sometimes ppl say stupid things, that guy is loose,as for me Fein I’m going to agree to disagree with you ref my politics , instead of saying silly things

You fight with your friend because ye are different religions? Why?

No not fight, argue ,he’s polar opposite ref religion,I’m a practicing RC, believe in Mary,pray at statues etc,him being a babtist doesent believe in any of that,and a debate on same gets hot,( going on for 10/12 yrs) but we cool down and carry on with a different tooic

Bizarre

2 Likes

Not really- debate, Jaw jaw not waw waw