Social Networking Sites

I’d say he would at least get detained if he wore such a t-shirt. I don’t know that, just surmising.

The Honkys wouldn’t be having that shit going on anyway.

Just to be clear on this I’m planning to blow up Doncaster Airport this weekend with yer man Duffield inside.

Very harsh decision alright. That’s the modern game for you though.

Disappointed nobody has tracked down the girlfriend yet. She surely has an online presence that can be posted here.

She’s a cutie Rocko, but she’s standing by her man

https://twitter.com/crazycolours

4 YO kid? Fuck that for a game of soldiers.

Huh?

Go to her twitter. Clink the website link to her blog. Go to her bio.

women are sad (and the woman who accidentally sent it me either thinks I’m a woman or is an idiot). the bit in bold I like the best :rolleyes:

Ok ladies here’s another game, like the bra color game which was a total success and we had men wondering for days what was with the colors and it made it to the News. Well this game has to do with your handbag, where we put our handbag the moment we get home for example “I like it on the couch”, “I like it on the kitchen counter”, “I like it on the dresser” well u get the idea. Just put your answer as your Status with nothing more than that and cut n paste this message and forward to all your FB female friends to their inbox. The bra game made it to the news. Let’s see how powerful we women really are!!! REMEMBER - DO NOT PUT YOUR ANSWER AS A REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE, SIMPLY PUT YOUR ANSWER AS YOUR STATUS, THEN FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR FRIENDS

I’ll see your bold and raise you my underlined. Clowns.

http://generationbass.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/funny_monkey.jpg

actually, looking at it again, the whole fooking lot of it is completely and utterly ridiculous. ‘had men guessing for days’. Eh no, saw it a couple of times, didnt really give a shit or think a whole lot about it, then heard what it was and thought it was stupid.

and such an exciting game. lets say where we put our handbag. and I bet the really daring ones will make it sound like its sexual innuendo. ooh the thrill of it all! I cant wait to log onto facebook later and see where all the females put their handbag and titter with glee at the funny locations they come up with.

God that is retarded. A sample of what some of the thick bjores I know have posted on FB. “On the kitchen table ha ha”, “on the bedroom floor when my room is dirty”

Or

“i like it wherever is handy”

Have an ‘I like it on the edge of the couch’ from one of my bints. She’s a dirty bitch too so probably a lot of truth there.

:lol: Just saw that there. I’ll have to have words

Surely the most bizarre thing about this is that 600 people are following some accountant on twitter.

Militant accounting is the next big thing.

I see over on PV, theyve gone to stalking lads facebook pages and posting about them

Says your man :lol: