Social Networking Sites

Ancient Chinese proverbs are very heavily based around Facebook status updates

That’s amazing, I mean what are the chances of October 1st being a Saturday. 823 years. Wow.

That’s why it has magical powers.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/303198_10150362426312358_12153422357_8487312_2143865445_n.jpg

Bandage - what the fuck has happened to Jugs? I see the ginger lothario engaging in mundane banter with some bird on facebook? Incredibly banal shit that that the forum philanderer would take a very dim view of if it was someone else partaking in such nonsense.

I’ve signed a confidentiality agreement pal. It is what it is.

Fucking hell. on the new facebook layout thing, you can see your friends who post comment on their friends pages. Anyway, one lad posted a comment on some girls page, and when I saw the comment (which was really odd in itself, a reply to the first comment below), I clicked onto her page to see what else she had to say. I know my fair share of absolute weirdos, but seriously.

is in a state of shock i had breast ogermentation in 2002 and it turns out i have got a set of the dodgy implants in.i have been getting chest pains for over 9 months now its possible it could b due to them.i have got to go to the emergency doctors to get checked out and investigated.fingers crossed i. going to b ok.xxxcxx

is watching transformers revenge of the fallen.i love all the transformer movies and cartoons they are out of this world amazing.and the charectors are out of this word.transformers and motorbikes rule

the picture of the tranafomer that im in the midddle of having tattooed in memory of a passed friend who loved transformers also.and gad a large tattoo of deathzed on his back xxxxx

if there is any one on facebook involved with production and casting transfomer movies please can i try out to b sam girlfriend or some thing to do with the good part of the transformers.like a scientist or a mechanic fot repairing transformers.thanks xxxxx

christmas do tomnorrow night.hoping i will have a fun night.would love a nice hot christmas kiss off of one of the guys who stock locates.hes a nice sexy scot and i think his name is steve.i have to confess i do fancy him tons.and im a very pick and fussie.to b liked and fancyed by me is a real compliment and a privlage xxxxxx

have seen enough. really do worry about some people out there.

Fuck posting up her updates, post up a picture of her massive baps before she gets em lopped off.

:lol: as I said, not a friend of hers, and from her profile picture, I’m not too sure I’d be interested in seeing her mangled baps.

Here are a few Facebook specials from this morning:

Wood u shut up!u stay in bed that wood nvr happen lol

Jesus 3 munts… its flyin

(munts = months)

GMan any further updates on this wans badungas?

Thanks for bumping this Runt. Got a friend request on Friendface from a lad I only barely knew at home and haven’t seen in at least 12-13 years. I knew him as a harmless fella so accepted it thinking that I can always unfriend him in the coming weeks if needs be. Within 2 days my news feed thingy is clogged up with the most inane shite I have ever seen any male put on the thing. Beauties like

‘Got a new phone - don’t know how to use it, lol’

‘A good stew - ye can’t bate it’

‘Utd v City - should be good’

There was usually an update every hour or so. I said fuck this and unfriended the lad on Tuesday morning. I then get a notification that he’s added me as a friend again yesterday evening - about 7 hours later. What’s the normal etiquette here? Just ignore it? Or accept it and just hide any of his updates? Or maybe just delete my account altogether as the whole thing is utterly pointless.

Turfcutter?

I’d just ignore the request. Tough love.

dont know MBB, it was a friend of a friend. I havent seen him ask about her mangled babs since

I’ve seen something obscene on Facebook tonight. I want to reveal what it is but I can’t. I just can’t. Because I made an agreement not to do such things. Why did I do that? Why?

Barmy or Bugs?

Neither.

But my pal Burgsmy’s bird appears to have created a photo album on her Facebook page called ‘Photos of Burgsmy’.

Unbelievable scenes.

Promises are made to be broken pal.

I’ll take a PM.

Strongly thinking of the latter Mac. I really only find Facebook useful for pages any more. The Celtic Facebook page is very good to keep updated and I find Boris Becker’s page and updates interesting but that’s about the height of it. The inane comments from those weirdos piss me off immensely. I think twitter is probably an obvious substitute. I did get a bit of a kick off receiving threatening messages during the Rugby World Cup though.