Social Networking Sites

Two-Faced Book

What about dumb bitches posting up a photo of them before every night out just to allowing a few of her equally dim-witted friends to chime in with:

You look fab hun xx
OMG totes amazeballs
etc etc

It’s like a modern day version of “Mirror Mirror on the wall”

Facebook the fulfillment of Andy Warhol’s 15 minutes of fame. The Facebook feed is like a personalized tabloid newspaper in which you can be the star.

In saying that it is a fantastic resource for checking out birds.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 755230, member: 181”]What about dumb bitches posting up a photo of them before every night out just to allowing a few of her equally dim-witted friends to chime in with:

You look fab hun xx
OMG totes amazeballs
etc etc

It’s like a modern day version of “Mirror Mirror on the wall”[/quote]

If done-up tarts with low IQs want to post photos of themselves for me to ogle over, well then, Thrawneen fully approves of this.

The comments are gas though, I’ll give you that. Even worse when some sadcase of a chap chimes in.

Deleted the facebook app off the phone recently. I needlessly found myself having a look in there when I would be stuck in traffic or watching TV etc… and all to see what??? Banal cunts trying to show the world they are having a really exciting life?

It actually gives you an insight into how fcuking pathetic some people are.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 755237, member: 686”]Deleted the facebook app off the phone recently. I needlessly found myself having a look in there when I would be stuck in traffic or watching TV etc… and all to see what??? Banal cunts trying to show the world they are having a really exciting life?

It actually gives you an insight into how fcuking pathetic some people are.[/quote]

Well done KP. I’ve noticed a huge change in people’s attitude to FB over the last year or so. Way to much shit to trawl through apparently, and of use primarily for informing people of a night out/occassion. Still hugely influential for the 10-25 age group apparently.

“Morkeshers” have made a shite of it too. Every cunt is “liking” and “Sharing” some cunt of a picture to try win a prize they have no chance of winning. Your Newsfeed is fucked over with this shit.

Maybe its just I have a high percentage of friends who are cunts but as you flick through all the updates lately the only emotion I felt was rage.

“Johnny taking his first step…” WHO GIVES A FUCK.
“The Gals hit Kilkenny” LOOK AT THE STATE OF YOU IN THAT PHOTO FFS
“If you click this photo the angels will send you a gift” FOR CHRIST!!!

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 755255, member: 686”]Maybe its just I have a high percentage of friends who are cunts but as you flick through all the updates lately the only emotion I felt was rage.

“If you click this photo the angels will send you a gift” FOR CHRIST!!![/quote]
Use the hide button so you don’t see any of this any more. You also have to do a clearout of friends every so often and trim a few.

I couldn’t be arsed. I reckon I would be filtering out 95% of the content.

Good call. Fuckin spa breaks and shit like that.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 755255, member: 686”]Maybe its just I have a high percentage of friends who are cunts but as you flick through all the updates lately the only emotion I felt was rage.

“If you click this photo the angels will send you a gift” FOR CHRIST!!![/quote]

Aww. U ok hun?

Chin up chick xoxoxo

Yolo. Only one more sleep. Mwah. Woop woop.

Adorable, image of her beautiful Mum. xxx

Thinking of you today xxx

As well as the 10-25 year old demographic which Juhniallio mentioned, there’s also the older generation (maybe 30-40) who record everything their children do on Facebook - pictures, videos, funny stories, witty things they said and so on. Seems a bit over the top but I don’t mind it myself. My older sister and her husband find it bizarre that all their friends do this to a significant extent. I have one pal who would have several posts every day about his children.

Broke a nail FML

Whiff of misogyny off this thread is cruel.

Swit swoo