Social Networking Sites

Zinnnnng.

I knew I should have left it at the first reply

Some clown I used to go to college with had the following status update yesterday:

‘Remember to vote today. It’s important’.

Fuck off, I’ll do my own thing.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 841824, member: 24”]Some clown I used to go to college with had the following status update yesterday:

Fuck off, I’ll do my own thing.[/quote]
The suffragettes fought for your right to vote you ungrateful bitch.

And for my right not to vote

Told facebook to fack off so I’ve now joined twitter. Who’s worth a follow?

Rory McElroy

:popcorn:

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 841824, member: 24”]Some clown I used to go to college with had the following status update yesterday:

Fuck off, I’ll do my own thing.[/quote]
While, I’d normally be supportive of people arguing against the preachy, I’m getting a little tired of people complaining about the facebook statuses of others.

It’s someone’s facebook status, it will likely contain their opinion. Don’t read facebook statuses if you don’t want to read other people’s opinions and don’t be offended or annoyed by opinions that are as defensible as that one.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 842859, member: 1”]While, I’d normally be supportive of people arguing against the preachy, I’m getting a little tired of people complaining about the facebook statuses of others.

It’s someone’s facebook status, it will likely contain their opinion. Don’t read facebook statuses if you don’t want to read other people’s opinions and don’t be offended or annoyed by opinions that are as defensible as that one.[/quote]

You can shove that right up your arse you sanctimonious prick…

[quote=“Rocko, post: 842859, member: 1”]While, I’d normally be supportive of people arguing against the preachy, I’m getting a little tired of people complaining about the facebook statuses of others.

It’s someone’s facebook status, it will likely contain their opinion. Don’t read facebook statuses if you don’t want to read other people’s opinions and don’t be offended or annoyed by opinions that are as defensible as that one.[/quote]

While I agree with you to a certain extent, I tend to examine the personality of an individual from their status update. I have no problem with someone posting something like ‘Liverpool will get in the Top 4’ or whatever in their update but someone trying to be all high and mighty and imploring us to vote would indicate to me that the person is a prick.

Keep an eye on mine. I expect to have a witty status update later today.

He issued a reminder. You obviously didn’t want to be reminded of it. That’s all that happened. The reaction on your part stems from some underlying guilty about not voting. It’s nothing to do with the reminder issued, which you chose to read and could have ignored.

so you what you’ re saying is you prefer fiction to reality?..

It’s a bit hard to ignore when it appears on your Newsfeed right in front of your eyes.

I have absolutely no guilt about not voting. I was away down the country with work.

So less of the psychoanalysing. That’s for Kev only.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 842892, member: 24”]It’s a bit hard to ignore when it appears on your Newsfeed right in front of your eyes.

I have absolutely no guilt about not voting. I was away down the country with work.

So less of the psychoanalysing. That’s for Kev only.[/quote]
There is no earthly reason you should be offended by a casual reminder unless it was something you were avoiding.

So it is ‘avoiding’ now? I thought I had some massive guilt.

Anyway - I have explained why I was annoyed. I also explained why I had no ‘guilt’.

Now jog on.

I hate when dickheads post their dumb soccer predictions on Facebook. It’s the equilavent of posting about xfactor.

Hibernian’s Rowan Vine:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BXDaSDICIAAZgmZ.jpg

Neil Lennon replied to him with: “Did I read that right?”

Vine then shat it and apologised to him.

Charlie Mulgrew, meanwhile, tweeted a picture of a naked couple for no apparent reason.

I think Mulgrew tweeted the picture because the lad in it has a passing resemblence to himself.

In the haircut department surely but i’m not familiar with Charlies genitalia so won’t comment on that.

FAO of all members, in order to reduce the workload of this thread, a Facebook thread has been set up on the ladies board. Regards, glas.