Social Networking Sites

[ATTACH=full]847[/ATTACH]

I know her you prick.
Take that down.

She looks smart.

I can do that after a box of Duvel as well.

:clap::clap::clap:

You dont know her if your attention was taken by the duvel pack in the bottom right corner!

Good work, G&B, that’ll do nicely.:clap:

@glasagusban is a real team player :clap:, he may well be exposing himself as a pervert/facebook stalker but he is still a team player.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 836264, member: 1786”]I know her you prick.
Take that down.[/quote]
If you recognize her from that angle more power to you :clap:

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 836264, member: 1786”]I know her you prick.
Take that down.[/quote]
Small world eh, @TreatyStones.

No, she’s just a whore.

The truth at last. :clap::clap:

there was a suggested post on my facebook this morning for the referendum. It had a picture of the mixed race Irish chap they are using in some of the ads. I think the comments under it typically sum up the type of users on facebook, and the utter racist pricks that are still here. Its mad how many absolutely stupid people there are out there, and the fact that they actually write down and comment on things and really emphasise how fucking stupid they are.

I wouldn’t take muhc notice of what Pikeman posts on facebook

Tag me there pal and I have a look. It’s probably my picture they are using.

Anyone know if there’s a way to auto-opt out of mass marketing emails on linked in?

yep

There’s an unsubscribe option at the bottom of the mail you receive normally.

You need to go into the settings for each group that you’re a member of and turn off updates or something like that.

[quote=“croppy_boy, post: 841236, member: 306”]There’s an unsubscribe option at the bottom of the mail you receive normally.

You need to go into the settings for each group that you’re a member of and turn off updates or something like that.[/quote]

well seeing as we’re in helpful mode and not taking the piss out of @Mac

click on your little picture on the top right side of the bar

options should come up accounts and settings. click on ‘review’ for ‘privacy and settings’

then click on ‘communications’ and the settings for types of emial and frequency of emails is edited there.

[quote=“Gman, post: 841238, member: 112”]well seeing as we’re in helpful mode and not taking the piss out of @Mac

click on your little picture on the top right side of the bar

options should come up accounts and settings. click on ‘review’ for ‘privacy and settings’

then click on ‘communications’ and the settings for types of emial and frequency of emails is edited there.[/quote]

I only wanted to know if people knew, not how to actually do it :rolleyes: