Social Networking Sites

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 880884, member: 686”]A Facebook friend is after posting photos of her parents in theirs 60’s kissing at a party last night, obviously pissed as coots.

FFS… Time may have finally come to log out of FB for good.[/quote]
Just delete them.

[quote=“mickee321, post: 880935, member: 367”]who is this donal walsh guy?
they’re out in force on FB tonight about his miracles[/quote]
What miracles did he commit?

mugged off a load of people who were thinking about suicide or some shit

I think he made a full recovery from some terminal illness, or something. That’s what I gathered about him from what people were saying, anyway.

He was a young lad who showed great courage when faced with a terminal illness.

His comments on suicide were absolute horseshit though. That could be understood from a lad of 16 or whatever but not from older people who are taking what he said as being very astute.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 881073, member: 24”]He was a young lad who showed great courage when faced with a terminal illness.

His comments on suicide were absolute horseshit though. That could be understood from a lad of 16 or whatever but not from older people who are taking what he said as being very astute.[/quote]

Agree with that.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 881073, member: 24”]He was a young lad who showed great courage when faced with a terminal illness.

His comments on suicide were absolute horseshit though. That could be understood from a lad of 16 or whatever but not from older people who are taking what he said as being very astute.[/quote]
What did he say?

Basically that he was dying and didn’t want to, yet there were people out there intentionally ending their own lives and that they should realise how lucky they were not to have what he had.

Sounds like he a bit much to say for himself.

Donal Walsh’s very depressing story must surely have triggered a few suicides itself. It’s a real tragedy that something intended to prevent suicides likely had the opposite effect.

Let’s just hope Barry Hearn’s omission of James Wade from this year’s Premier League Darts tournament doesn’t do the same thing.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 881086, member: 183”]Donal Walsh’s very depressing story must surely have triggered a few suicides itself. It’s a real tragedy that something intended to prevent suicides likely had the opposite effect.

Let’s just hope Barry Hearn’s omission of James Wade from this year’s Premier League Darts tournament doesn’t do the same thing.[/quote]

If you want to make a joke about a taboo subject then at least make it funny.

I’m feeling a bit depressed after that put down.

Cheer up sid, its great to see farmer start the new year with a put down instead of a climb down

Why was some cunt doing tje haka in front if the hearse. Some prize cunts like zebo shouldering the coffin too. Not a great reflection tbf

sounds like we have a contender for COTY, think ill take a few FB friends to task on this

I wonder if these lads would attend the funeral of a young lad who wasn’t on TV?

Just saying like.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 881170, member: 24”]I wonder if these lads would attend the funeral of a young lad who wasn’t on TV?

Just saying like.[/quote]
No.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 881170, member: 24”]I wonder if these lads would attend the funeral of a young lad who wasn’t on TV?

Just saying like.[/quote]

Well we all know zebo and murray love the camera

Good one slaphead.