Social Networking Sites

You ok hun?

If it’s any consolation, mate, I hate everybody else and myself, am deeply unhappy and have a shit life.

But I’m actually much happier that way.

So I guess I’m part of the problem.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 891786, member: 183”]If it’s any consolation, mate, I hate everybody else and myself, am deeply unhappy and have a shit life.

So I guess I’m part of the problem.[/quote]
U luk fantastik babes xx

[quote=“Sidney, post: 891786, member: 183”]If it’s any consolation, mate, I hate everybody else and myself, am deeply unhappy and have a shit life.

So I guess I’m part of the problem.[/quote]

You’ve summed me up there also Sid.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 891778, member: 183”]I typed in thepotatoe.ie as you spelt it presuming that the website’s name was a play on Dan Quayle’s spelling mistake, then found that it was actually spelt “thepotato.ie”. The joke’s on you, you dumb cunt.

Anyway, on page 2, I found this. :eek::eek::eek:

http://www.thepotato.ie/2014/01/dublin-spire-te-re-named-stephen-cluxton-point/

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php?threads/name-the-spire-tfk-decides.18573/page-2#post-887789

I want royalties. And it’s not the first time.[/quote]
@briantinnion is not in the top 10 most cleverest posters on here today.

It is a usually a very short list

How’s that Spanish missus, the regular trips to Spain and all that money you won gambling going mate?

Yep most facebook statuses are

1. Share something “funny” - unless you created it and it is probably funny you shouldn’t do that
  2. Suggest sporting endeavour or fitness - 10k, boxing, cycling
  3. Post an ill informed comment about a current event
  4. Cry for help/attention
  5. Off on holidays/on holiday
  6. Baby/child related
  7. On the beer/having a great time
  8. Somebody died I barely knew but I am inconsolable

We all do it to an extent - posting on here - but you need a modicum of self awareness to reign it in and on here for me at least it is anonymous if you want it to be and I think mostly tongue in cheek.

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 891812, member: 2272”]Yep most facebook statuses are

1. Share something “funny” - unless you created it and it is probably funny you shouldn’t do that
  6. Baby/child related

We all do it to an extent - posting on here - but you need a modicum of self awareness to reign it in and on here for me at least it is anonymous if you want it to be and I think mostly tongue in cheek.[/quote]

1. Lament the retirement from darts of Stephen “The Bullet” Bunting.

Also gives really stupid people a platform to show off their stupidity, with most of these stupid people not realising how simple it makes them look due to their stupidity. Wexford football “Panther” is a case in point. There should be some sort of test people should have to take before being allowed to set up on a social media site to protect them from themselves.

I’d forgotten about this lad. A quick look at his twitter feed there, he’s just confirmed Juan Mata’s move to United.

‘Living one day at a time, with a fresh baked cookie’.

Fair play to David Moyes- With all the slack he is taking he has come out and defiantly declared that utd will compete in a major European competition next season, even if he has to write the song himself.

It stops at 10 every time. But you knew that?

pathetic effort pal… even for you…totally taken out of context… how you can compare a pseudo name on a forum where everyone rips the piss out of each other with a Facebook profile ,which I have never had, is plain stupid…
your sexual frustration is palpable pal…

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 891812, member: 2272”]

We all do it to an extent - posting on here - but you need a modicum of self awareness to reign it in and on here for me at least it is anonymous if you want it to be and I think mostly tongue in cheek.[/quote]

90% of threads here are is a pisstake… the other 10% like a travel thread is where people might dwell on personal experience and give some info away…i don’t think that’s a form of boasting… more a recommendation to somebody who is looking for info …but barring that I don’t know how or why you would try to impress people you have never met…

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 891812, member: 2272”]Yep most facebook statuses are

6. Baby/child related

1. Liverpool fans posting Moyes is the chosen one, and generally defining themselves in terms of Manchester United.

Strange behaviour for IRISH men.

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 891853, member: 348”]10. Liverpool fans posting Moyes is the chosen one, and generally defining themselves in terms of Manchester United.

Strange behaviour for IRISH men.[/quote]

11.Utd fans posting ‘forever in OUR shadow’ to Irish Liverpool fans

Bizarre for Irishmen.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 891855, member: 1796”]11.Utd fans posting ‘forever in OUR shadow’ to Irish Liverpool fans

Bizarre for Irishmen.[/quote]

Very true pal. I dont understand all these anglophiles fascination with English soccer, one would wonder is it simply due to a fantastic marketing job by Sky Sports.

For most people, yes, but I’m a Scouser and @Captainshan is a Manc so we transcend such accusations and are allowed use ‘we, us, them’