Social Networking Sites

How the fuck is a woman the CEO of Yahoo? Is is some sort of a joke? No wonder they’re fucked.

I can only surmise that a significant amount of traffic passed through her inbox.

Waheeey

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 888739, member: 348”]the likes of @Gman looking for money for doing a bit of a run…

the cunt…

nearly as bad as that other cunt… @croppy_boy[/quote]

At least we haven’t looked for money for dressing up as a woman. *

• as far as I know in Gman’s case.

[quote=“croppy_boy, post: 888784, member: 306”]At least we haven’t looked for money for dressing up as a woman. *

• as far as I know in Gman’s case.[/quote]

:eek:

exactly! check your texts there too.

and I wont be dressing as a woman, will be lucky to manage to get dressed at all after I do the run.

[quote=“Gman, post: 888791, member: 112”]exactly! check your texts there too.

and I wont be dressing as a woman, will be lucky to manage to get dressed at all after I do the run.[/quote]

Ah here, if 'oul fellas like @Scrunchie, myself and half of Gusserane (cunts) can do it then you’ll be grand.

Is @Gman[/USER] not of a different vintage to us? He always acts like he is anyway. I thought he’d be as old as @[USER=1]Rocko[/USER] and @[USER=123]Monkey Allen

wise beyond my years mac…

@Monkey Allen is quite spry for an older gent.

http://thedailyedge.thejournal.ie/irish-australia-facebook-posts-1273171-Jan2014/

This might be more suited to Things that are wrong but a lot of adult men are showing themselves up as teenage girl like with the chain letter esque drink a pint in one go videos

I didn’t know whether to post this on the things that are wrong thread or this one. Noticed a few people sharing a story from thepotatoe.ie yesterday. Firstly I’d never heard of the site before yesterday but it seems to be something like the onion - does anyone know if it’s affiliated in anyway with the onion? If not what kind of unfunny unoriginal cunt just rips off another site like that?

Secondly, I noticed a few people had liked and commented on a story about some model getting pissed off and walking off one of those promotional shoots you often see on Grafton St. The comments were along the lines of “Fair play to her” etc. Now anyone with a modicum of intelligence would know within a sentence or two that this story was a piss take but you have all these fucking idiots taking the story at face value. YOU FUCKING DUMB CUNTS. What is with society in general? I had no idea until social media came along that the vast majority of the general public lack very basic intelligence.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 891763, member: 6”]I didn’t know whether to post this on the things that are wrong thread or this one. Noticed a few people sharing a story from thepotatoe.ie yesterday. Firstly I’d never heard of the site before yesterday but it seems to be something like the onion - does anyone know if it’s affiliated in anyway with the onion? If not what kind of unfunny unoriginal cunt just rips off another site like that?

Secondly, I noticed a few people had liked and commented on a story about some model getting pissed off and walking off one of those promotional shoots you often see on Grafton St. The comments were along the lines of “Fair play to her” etc. Now anyone with a modicum of intelligence would know within a sentence or two that this story was a piss take but you have all these fucking idiots taking the story at face value. YOU FUCKING DUMB CUNTS. What is with society in general? I had no idea until social media came along that the vast majority of the general public lack very basic intelligence.[/quote]
January doesn’t seem to be a great time of year for you, Brian?

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 891763, member: 6”]I didn’t know whether to post this on the things that are wrong thread or this one. Noticed a few people sharing a story from thepotatoe.ie yesterday. Firstly I’d never heard of the site before yesterday but it seems to be something like the onion - does anyone know if it’s affiliated in anyway with the onion? If not what kind of unfunny unoriginal cunt just rips off another site like that?

Secondly, I noticed a few people had liked and commented on a story about some model getting pissed off and walking off one of those promotional shoots you often see on Grafton St. The comments were along the lines of “Fair play to her” etc. Now anyone with a modicum of intelligence would know within a sentence or two that this story was a piss take but you have all these fucking idiots taking the story at face value. YOU FUCKING DUMB CUNTS. What is with society in general? I had no idea until social media came along that the vast majority of the general public lack very basic intelligence.[/quote]
Apparently the comments were fake as well Brian. But you were intelligent enough to cop that?

Not on my time line they weren’t

Can you post up the story please Brian? Sounds interesting.

:smiley:

A dog with a mallet up his hole could tell the comments were fake…

I typed in thepotatoe.ie as you spelt it presuming that the website’s name was a play on Dan Quayle’s spelling mistake, then found that it was actually spelt “thepotato.ie”. The joke’s on you, you dumb cunt.

Anyway, on page 2, I found this. :eek::eek::eek:

http://www.thepotato.ie/2014/01/dublin-spire-te-re-named-stephen-cluxton-point/

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php?threads/name-the-spire-tfk-decides.18573/page-2#post-887789

I want royalties. And it’s not the first time.

social media shows the amount of sad bastards who waste their life trying to convince everyone else they are happy or have the perfect life …its actually scary the volume of people who have got sucked into this…