South park

1 Like

That’s a meh from me.

Although when Butters said “I just wanted something that got me out of the house I didn’t give a fuck what it was” I did lol

It was ok. I just wanted to see some new Southpark and didn’t give a fuck what it was.

South Park has been fairly shite since all that PC Principal stuff came in IMO

I disagree. Not as brilliant as it was back in the day but still great imo.
I liked the PC Principal stuff. It was fun to see them actually serialise an entire season rather than have a whole season of standalone shows.
The lampooning of pc culture is something most of us here can get on board with unless I’ve dreadfully misread the mindset of this place.

1 Like

The whole Mr garrison parody of trump was genius, when it started no one would have known that trump would have actually gone on and win the election. Its also funny to note the similarities between US PC culture around that time and the woke irish twitter that has accelerated over the last 2 years.

Expected better.

Nothing beats a dedicated Randy or Cartman episode.

It was that exact culture that drove millions of people to vote for Trump. You can see that it here now too, cunts like that Linda Scooby Do and Hazel Chu, all I know is whatever side of an argument those types of cunts are on I’d be checking myself if I was in agreement with them

2 Likes

Pushes the divide further as you will have to pick a side based on what you dont want rather than a good idea. For example supporting gay rights/climate action but are against the stay at home covid fanatics. I see these ultra woke folk coming out with nonsense with no substance on progressive ideas yet its apes like ronan mullan making the most sense when challenging covid restrictions. We are living in our own great hack/social dilemma documentary.

At first the PC principal/trump series of South park was very meh to me at the time. But rewatching it a few years later its scary how accurate they are. Its not being in the US and understanding the culture shift at the time. We are seeing it here now.

2 Likes

Who supports climate change?

1 Like

Apologies climate action to stop climate change. Thinking out loud

Siberians

What a guy.

5 Likes

This is it exactly, when you see the likes of John McGuirk being the only voice to challenge the lockdown rhetoric and win the argument hands down, you know we’re on a slippery slope. How can the woke crowd look on at that and not realise what they are creating. Driving normal, ordinary reasonably minded people to the likes of him because he’s the one making most sense right now is very scary stuff and shows how our national media have seriously left us down.

1 Like

Its frightening, people should feel free to agree with any idea they feel but having all types of ideas in one section of the divide and you have to agree with all of them regardless otherwise your a fascist is incredibly dangerous. You are taken the freedom to choose out of it and you end up with everyone just hating each other.

Outstanding! Mad how some of the characters would remind you of the headbangers on TFK a bit

tenor
:grinning:

1 Like

South Park - Post Covid

1 Like

:joy::joy: